Jump to content

Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...


Recommended Posts

Just now, AngelSky said:

LMAO DONT PRETEND BITCH, who more are u hacking now?? THE SELENA STANS?? as u said u got snippet from shadelena and leaked hmmm what more

NVM, I can't stand you

 

Bitch I got that Hope For Love snippet from you, I lied. Surprise.

 

Which you sold to someone for $500 or sumn and then was selling it on leaked is a few days ago. Removing it when it leaked, but claiming you sold a completely different song at that exact same time. That's so weird and funny!! hahahahahahah

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this dates back quite a long time. I have found out from friends and h**king about the user Unreleased. Who I thought I needed to expose now. Unreleased goes on pophatesflop as ‘AngelSky.’ On Leake

What the actual fuck is all this? I swear, I leave for a few hours and I come back to this trading drama bullshit. This topic has more pages than most of our albums threads. If y'all spent this m

This tea is piping hot

Posted Images

1 minute ago, believe said:

NVM, I can't stand you

 

Bitch I got that Hope For Love snippet from you, I lied. Surprise.

 

Which you sold to someone for $500 or sumn and then was selling it on leaked is a few days ago. Removing it when it leaked, but claiming you sold a completely different song at that exact same time. That's so weird and funny!! hahahahahahah

LMFAO, not u then lying again saying shadelena sent u, show sis, he wanna hack u next

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, freedombylj said:

This happens when you're on the hack-buy-sell side, happy for that mila mass leak i see coming already.

There's some goodies coming. I'm only leaking them bc I hate that user though. And they're a rat tryna make so much money

Luv to camila stans (minus Angelsky/Unreleased/Iwannaknow/lusilver/crownx/diamond97x... god there's a lot)

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AngelSky said:

Yeah, Cabeyo, Unknown and Sweetenere are my friends and we had camila vaulted and would honestly sell little by little for y"'all but he ruined all

From what I know though, Sweetnere didn't know about Cabeyo, Unknown didn't know about sweetnere and cabeyo? You gonna lose some friends. But that's what you get

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, believe said:

There's some goodies coming. I'm only leaking them bc I hate that user though. And they're a rat tryna make so much money

Luv to camila stans (minus Angelsky/Unreleased/Iwannaknow/lusilver/crownx/diamond97x... god there's a lot)

LMAO U ARE THE KING OF THE ALTS WHAT ARE U SAYING RAT?? Leakedis mods can already ban all his alts ok, METROBROOMING , MILOSBROOM, JULIEN WHAT MORE?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, believe said:

From what I know though, Sweetnere didn't know about Cabeyo, Unknown didn't know about sweetnere and cabeyo? You gonna lose some friends. But that's what you get

No they know LMAO, THE LOOSER HERE ITS U

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Clarissa said:

Don't give your mail address to Believe or he will try to hack you. Many passwords are online somewhere, he just needs your mails guys. Be careful !

PLEASE, another alt

Don't believe me guys, you'll just be lied to by AngelSky

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...