Britney’s second unreleased album?!?!

iSpendDough

If this is true, I sure hope we can get at least a peak of it in the future! I remember back when Danja did a youtube video and previewed an instrumental he had supposedly made for Britney for the original Britney Jean. It's at around the 5 min mark. 

I really enjoy Danja's work with Britney, but given how hard it is to get a hold of her music, I doubt we'll be hearing it anytime soon. Unless her team decides they need a quick buck and releases them officially :stretcher:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2021 at 8:33 PM, iSpendDough said:

So Myah Marie was on the original doll podcast today. She talked about Britney a lot. Including talking about an unreleased album that she worked on pre Britney Jean. She said Britney was working with Rodney Jerkins on the album. She talked about hearing unreleased songs for Britney Jean and Femme Fatale that she thought should’ve made the album. Does this mean there’s another whole album out there waiting to be discovered? Was Britney Jean not actually rushed but never meant to be?? She will be on at least 2 more episodes of the podcast. I have many questions now. Hopefully there are some answers in the next episodes

Thanks for listening! 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

On 1/24/2021 at 7:44 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

If this is true, I sure hope we can get at least a peak of it in the future! I remember back when Danja did a youtube video and previewed an instrumental he had supposedly made for Britney for the original Britney Jean. It's at around the 5 min mark. 

I really enjoy Danja's work with Britney, but given how hard it is to get a hold of her music, I doubt we'll be hearing it anytime soon. Unless her team decides they need a quick buck and releases them officially :stretcher:

Oh shit, that instrumental hits hard! I would've loved to hear this on the album! I will say that it sounds somewhat dated, but not in the same way the Will.I.Am tracks sound. Those were trendy, this one is like classic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 2:44 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

He's just teased another track called 'Welcome to the Jungle'!

Possibly Julia Michaels on vocals?

On 2/5/2021 at 2:16 AM, Skinny Legend said:

He's just teased another track called 'Welcome to the Jungle'!

Possibly Julia Michaels on vocals?

That actually sounds sick! Even if we just got a writer's demo I'd be happy to hear the full thing tbh. At this point us Britney stans are feeding off of crumbs alone! LOL