Jump to content

Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for the essay got bored at 3am I was interested in trying to have an idea of how much of each Camila era we have since we know how many songs she recorded for each era (sources for song num

I know there are quite a few camilizers especially here so let’s talk Camila! Rn she’s a little inactive so maybe this would be more useful in the future but thought it would be a cool idea even for n

unreleased bought it i think

Posted Images

Thief looks like an angel is so good I’m so shook the production the melody the lyrics are immaculate the beat is so good and catchy. Camila really stepped up her game with romance the outtakes just hit different and I feel more from them :fishie:

Anyone is just beautiful and mesmerising I just lost myself in this song it’s so gorgeous beautiful catchy personal total eargasm

died is ok but it’s a song she did while she was in fifth harmony in 2016 and it shows it’s a little cheesy but cute and it’s interesting to see how she’s grown as an artist and a writer since then

Knows me I really enjoyed. I thought it would be a great song on the album after real friends but loved the song and you can tell the lyrics are personal as she discussed a lot of the topics in this song before

I left witness for last cause it seemed people really liked this one so I’ll report back with that once I hear it I’m too tired now so maybe later today

 

also Why are camilizers saying these leaks will delay CC3? Lol camila doesn’t reuse songs and these are all from previous eras

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

Guess not 😂. I just got it and I searched lyrics to see what would come up🤦‍♂️. Guess I didn’t do all the research 🤷‍♂️

wait the full thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, believe said:

yeah it was part of a tv show, she recorded the demo and the winner got to re-record and release it or sumn 

I know that, but I did not know the full aint easy was circulating since the only Camila demo snippets came from the show itself

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, idrk said:

I know that, but I did not know the full aint easy was circulating since the only Camila demo snippets came from the show itself

Oh lmao sorry, I misunderstood. Is it actually circulating? I haven’t heard anything except that insider have it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, believe said:

Oh lmao sorry, I misunderstood. Is it actually circulating? I haven’t heard anything except that insider have it

they said 'I just got it' and they couldn't be referring to a snippet cause we've had the snippet for years so I assume so

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, idrk said:

Thief looks like an angel is so good I’m so shook the production the melody the lyrics are immaculate the beat is so good and catchy. Camila really stepped up her game with romance the outtakes just hit different and I feel more from them :fishie:

Anyone is just beautiful and mesmerising I just lost myself in this song it’s so gorgeous beautiful catchy personal total eargasm

died is ok but it’s a song she did while she was in fifth harmony in 2016 and it shows it’s a little cheesy but cute and it’s interesting to see how she’s grown as an artist and a writer since then

Knows me I really enjoyed. I thought it would be a great song on the album after real friends but loved the song and you can tell the lyrics are personal as she discussed a lot of the topics in this song before

I left witness for last cause it seemed people really liked this one so I’ll report back with that once I hear it I’m too tired now so maybe later today

 

also Why are camilizers saying these leaks will delay CC3? Lol camila doesn’t reuse songs and these are all from previous eras

 

I love Mila but i hate her fans, so weird and awkward

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, freedombylj said:

I love Mila but i hate her fans, so weird and awkward

they're saying Camila hates leaks and to report them and mass message Roger and that were not gonna get cc3 cause old unreleased songs leaked as they do with every single artist cause its a business with many people internally involved who can be breached or hacked at any time. the thing is Camila was referring to not killing it today and first man demo leaking (which had leaked 30 minutes prior to the tweet and had ruined the surprise for her dad) with the please dont listen to leaks cause your not meant to hear them yet tweet, which were referring to actual upcoming songs she was planning to release. notice before and after this tweet she never said anything about unreleased or leaks again and in fact said she listened to one direction leaks and told harry she heard their upcoming album that leaked while in the band and happily answered questions about fans asking about leaked songs like only told the moon and scar tissue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...