Edward Sidler - FEARS + SHADOWS (Second album, September 10, 2021)

Ice Prince

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

Looking forward to the full album! But why is it ten months away king? Lana will have released twelve more albums, two short films and a poetry book by then! :yeah: 

OMG forgive my stupid ass lol I wrote 10 months but it was 10 days :cackle: I can't with this lol wtf. Don't worry, it's coming on April 16th.

On another note, I'm releasing previews of each song on the album in my Instagram, so in case you guys are interested, here it is the first one ;) Today I posted track #5!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNOPkRZH0tK/

Edited by Moonchild

On 4/7/2021 at 11:36 PM, Moonchild said:

OMG forgive my stupid ass lol I wrote 10 months but it was 10 days :cackle: I can't with this lol wtf. Don't worry, it's coming on April 16th.

On another note, I'm releasing previews of each song on the album in my Instagram, so in case you guys are interested, here it is the first one ;) Today I posted track #5!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNOPkRZH0tK/

Just followed you! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

Okay guys so I decided to drop the album a few hours before midnight (the truth is I'm very tired and won't be able to post the album in the very hour). So here you can find it! https://edwardsidler.bandcamp.com/album/fears

You don't need to buy it to listen (that's just if you want to support me, only $4.09 USD!!!), the platform allows to play the complete songs without purchasing :wink: I hope you like it! It's very different from my previous album, and in my opinion, betterly done. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

I'm back with a new single from this era! I hope you like it :wink: It includes a b-side that was cut from the album.

A new version, scheduled for a Fall release, will hit the streaming platforms in a couple months. Still working on some details! 8 songs from the original release will be remastered for this version, and it will feature 8 brand new songs, "evil in me" included!

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - FEARS + SHADOWS (Second album, fall 2021)
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally uploaded "broken" and "cherry" to streaming platforms! They were out since December and February respectively, but now you can find them in iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music and other platforms! + "cherry" was re-recorded so check them out! They're both from my upcoming album Fears + Shadows, out Sept. 10.

• 1 month later...

New single out now! Wish I Knew, one of my favourites from the album, just dropped (it was supposed to come last Friday but my distributor froze it till today :vacuum: ). It includes a b-side, an alternate version of Limbo (In My Head), which regular version will be included in the album, out Sept. 10!

I decided to include that alternate version 'cause it's a remake of the original version, just to let you guys listen a little of how the album was originally going to sound like. Enjoy!

51 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

'Wish I Knew' is giving me Stranger Things vibes! Loving the production! 

That's precisely the main sound of the album! ;) A couple more songs have the same vibe as well. I'm glad you're liking it <3 

Edited by Moonchild
  • YAAASSS 1

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - FEARS + SHADOWS (Second album, September 10, 2021)
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Guys OMG I'm so happy to finally share with you the physical format of my second album FEARS + SHADOWS! It's going to be available through my Bandcamp on September 10. Less than two weeks! :excited:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

It looks amazing! Must be so cool to finally have something to hold in your hands

• YAAASSS 1

My album has finally stepped into the last week pre-release and it's available for pre-save on Spotify and pre-order in Bandcamp! It will hit all platforms on September 10 :wink: 

In case you're interested...

Pre-save: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/edwardsidler/fears--shadows

Pre-order in Bandcamp + CD: https://edwardsidler.bandcamp.com/album/fears-shadows-deluxe-edition

So... my distributor messed up and they released the album earlier than planned (my first leak, guys! :vacuum: ) so you can finally hear the whole prject right here! I'm honestly so proud of this album, hope you like it :yeah: 

Also, the CD version and a Bandcamp exclusive deluxe edition are available now right here.

Edited by Moonchild