Hello! Well, I'm back with a new song titled "Fading ghost", which premieres on SoundCloud on October 23. It is the first single off my second album, which is going to be released sometime next year!

Here's a small teaser.

Stream here:

Edited by Moonchild

Guys it's out! I also created a small music video, which is actually a visualizer because nothing really happens on it. But I wanted to promote this song a little further than my previous material. I hope you like it!

I can't believe I'm getting to this so late... :stretcher:  Sorry boo!

First of all, I LOVE that vocoder effect! :hail: You have to teach me how to do that because I've been trying to learn for years! The song is really well written too, especially the chorus. I still think your production skills are your best talents so far. Keep it up boo, you have a lot to offer!

• YAAASSS 1
13 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I can't believe I'm getting to this so late... :stretcher:  Sorry boo!

First of all, I LOVE that vocoder effect! :hail: You have to teach me how to do that because I've been trying to learn for years! The song is really well written too, especially the chorus. I still think your production skills are your best talents so far. Keep it up boo, you have a lot to offer!

Thank you so much for listening! I was beginning to believe it would flop :yeah: 

Of course I can show you how to use the vocoder (and the best, it's FREE)! I can send you the tutorial videos where I learned to apply the vocoder, it's waaaay simpler than I imagined. Creating this song (and the album where it belongs) has been refreshing, so I'm glad it's being heard! :) 

• Moonchild changed the title to Edward Porter - Second studio album (2021)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Moonchild
      Hello, everybody. Around four months ago I released what I thought was my first album entitled Not Ready for Life, and much to my displeasure, I ended up hating it a lot. I blame it on my idea of rush-releasing it one day before my 21st birthday, and what a mess. So I decided to rework everything in terms of vocals and vocal editing. I tried to learn a little more of audio editing, and I think I like this result much better than the previous one I shared back in April. Still I don't consider this is a great record, but I feel happy with it.
      Anyway, I wanted to share I'm re-releasing an enhanced version of the album, with a new title Last Days of Freedom, and it is out now! 
      Three singles were released prior to the album: "Hello", "Numb" and "Mind Games (Shattered)".
      FREE DOWNLOAD iTunes AAC M4A Mastered files
      If you guys give a listen to this or share it, I'd be infinitely thankful! I truly hope you like it. It's been such a journey to create this record, and I'm glad it's finally out in the form I wanted it to be.
      For streaming, click below:

• By Moonchild
      Hello! So this is quite embarrassing as I have never liked showing off my work, but here we are. This is my debut album, titled Not Ready for Life, which I released on SoundCloud last month. It is 100% made by me: I created the beats, wrote the tracks, recorded the vocals, mixed the audio, designed the cover, etc. It took me around two years since the beginning of the project (the first lyrics I intended for it were written on January 3, 2018, and they are from the song "It Will Rain"), and recorded it from October 2019 to April 2020. I recorded it in quite random places - my bedroom, an empty classroom, even my car - and I know pretty much nothing about voice control and stuff. So yeah, it sounds pretty bad but I'm happy I finally put it out. I've been working on more things - not because they're good, but for fun only.
      I would like to know what do y'all think about this, regardless I have mixed to negative feelings about the project.
      Here is the link to the playlist: 

• By Moonchild
      DOWNLOAD
      Hi again! This time I decided to make a different type of project than those I usually do (fanmade albums). This time I went on to create a non-stop version of Dua Lipa's latest album Future Nostalgia, so it can be played like a DJ set, without pauses between the tracks. I think the outcome is pretty cool! So if any of you are interested in this type of albums, well, you can grab it above in the link I provided. These files are mastered for iTunes. Enjoy! xx
      P.S. I have a corrected version for Kim Petras' Turn Off the Light, which original release has small but perceptible pauses between each song. I fixed that issue and might upload it later as well!