Edward Sidler - Last Days of Freedom (Debut album) [May 21, 2021] DELUXE DEC '21

So... there's a deluxe version of this album coming next month, and I just dropped a single from it!

Besides the four new songs, most of the tracks from the standard edition were remastered and two were re-recorded, so I hope this time is worth it ;) 

Here you can find the new track, "Arrows In the Dark".

• Moonchild changed the title to Edward Sidler - Last Days of Freedom (Debut album) [May 21, 2021] DELUXE DEC '21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Moonchild
      Hello, PHF family! This is my second studio album Fears + Shadows (stylised in all uppercase), digitally released on September 8, 2021. Five singles from the album were released, "Broken" (Dec 18, 2020) and "Cherry" (Feb 5, 2021), "Evil In Me" (June 16, 2021), "Wish I Knew" (Aug 9, 2021), and "Keep Me From Falling" (Sept 3, 2021). I'm so excited for this project, it's more personal and the songwriting is more experience-based than my previous record Last Days of Freedom. Here is the official artwork:

FEARS + SHADOWS (2021)

Stream here!
      Cut songs
      You can find CD copies and a deluxe version right here.
      OUT NOW!
    • By Moonchild
      Hello! So this is quite embarrassing as I have never liked showing off my work, but here we are. This is my debut album, titled Not Ready for Life, which I released on SoundCloud last month. It is 100% made by me: I created the beats, wrote the tracks, recorded the vocals, mixed the audio, designed the cover, etc. It took me around two years since the beginning of the project (the first lyrics I intended for it were written on January 3, 2018, and they are from the song "It Will Rain"), and recorded it from October 2019 to April 2020. I recorded it in quite random places - my bedroom, an empty classroom, even my car - and I know pretty much nothing about voice control and stuff. So yeah, it sounds pretty bad but I'm happy I finally put it out. I've been working on more things - not because they're good, but for fun only.
      I would like to know what do y'all think about this, regardless I have mixed to negative feelings about the project.
      Here is the link to the playlist: 

• By Moonchild
      DOWNLOAD
      Hi again! This time I decided to make a different type of project than those I usually do (fanmade albums). This time I went on to create a non-stop version of Dua Lipa's latest album Future Nostalgia, so it can be played like a DJ set, without pauses between the tracks. I think the outcome is pretty cool! So if any of you are interested in this type of albums, well, you can grab it above in the link I provided. These files are mastered for iTunes. Enjoy! xx
      P.S. I have a corrected version for Kim Petras' Turn Off the Light, which original release has small but perceptible pauses between each song. I fixed that issue and might upload it later as well!