Edward Sidler - Last Days of Freedom (Debut album) [May 21, 2021] DELUXE DEC '21

Ice Prince

Hello, everybody. This is like the fourth time I release this album, but I promise (for real this time), now it's listenable to say the least. Everything here is rewritten, re-recorded, betterly mixed and with significantly less vocal retuning. At least, the words are now understandable :lol: I hope you enjoy these tracks!

It only contains 8 songs from the previous versions of the record, plus 3 brand new songs.

edward-sidler-last-days-of-freedom-delux

Track listing:

1. Last Days of Freedom
  2. Numb
  3. Through the Mirror Brand new
  4. Hello
  5. Drowning Again
  6. Gone
  7. Tattoo Brand new
  8. Mind Games (Shattered)
  9. Drunk Brand new
  10. Elastic Days
  11. Freeway

And a deluxe, remastered version is also available! (I may remove the former version because this one is better lol).

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

You know 'Last Days of Freedom' was my favourite track so I'm so happy it's getting the recognition it deserves! :hail: I think your production has only gotten better, although I wish there wasn't quite so much Autotune on your voice. Still you did a great job babe, I'm so proud of you. <3 

Thank you so much! I'll definitely have to do something about that Autotune with my next releases, 'cause it bugs me a little as well. At first I was enthusiastic about it, but some songs just don't sound well when Autotune is excessive. And thank you so much for listening! :yaskween: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marin said:

Good luck bro, I didn’t know u could sing ?? Wishing u the best of luck!

OMG thank you so much! I actually don't consider myself a good vocalist, but I'm working on improving my skills so the output sounds better :) thanks for your support! I highly appreciate it :yaskween: 

2 hours ago, Violetbud said:

YES KING! You inspired me to share my song on this forum! All the best of luck! ?

Yaaaaas! I'm glad you are interested in sharing your stuff too, I'm looking forward to listen to it! 

• Like 1

Just listening through now! I have to ask, was 'Elastic Days' a Lana style beat that you found? :cackle: It reminds me of BTD for some reason!

I've gotta say, your production is still 100% your best work for me. You could definitely sell 'Numb' or 'It Will Rain' on that BeatStars site for other artists to sing or rap over! I'm sure people would buy them cos they sound super legit!

Good work boo, I hope you keep up making music! Your songs get better and better all the time!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Just listening through now! I have to ask, was 'Elastic Days' a Lana style beat that you found? :cackle: It reminds me of BTD for some reason!

I've gotta say, your production is still 100% your best work for me. You could definitely sell 'Numb' or 'It Will Rain' on that BeatStars site for other artists to sing or rap over! I'm sure people would buy them cos they sound super legit!

Good work boo, I hope you keep up making music! Your songs get better and better all the time!

Yup, the "Elastic Days" is built up on the instrumental titled "Road 66" produced by Imotape (and, to be honest, the only song I didn't produce). It's pretty BTD indeed! I loved it so much and tried not to pay it dust while recording vocals over it :cackle: 

Thank you so much! I enjoy working on the production quite a lot. I've thought about selling beats as well! Maybe I'll do it later too ddddd.

And thank you so much for listening! I began working on a second album before reworking this one, so yeah, I already am two steps into the next era!!

Edited by Moonchild

On 9/8/2020 at 1:28 PM, Moonchild said:

Yup, the "Elastic Days" is built up on the instrumental titled "Road 66" produced by Imotape (and, to be honest, the only song I didn't produce). It's pretty BTD indeed! I loved it so much and tried not to pay it dust while recording vocals over it :cackle: 

Thank you so much! I enjoy working on the production quite a lot. I've thought about selling beats as well! Maybe I'll do it later too ddddd.

And thank you so much for listening! I began working on a second album before reworking this one, so yeah, I already am two steps into the next era!!

You definitely did it justice! I'm ready to see you evolve with your next era. :bop: 

• Like 1

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - Last Days of Freedom (Re-recorded, final version) [March 18, 2021]

Hey, everyone! Well, a couple things have happened lately, and it's true one keeps learning things every single day. The last version I released from this album, back in September 2020, was really unfinished and badly executed in general, so bad not even I wanted to listen to this collection. I however decided to improve it because many songs from here are really meaningful for me, and this is the result! I really hope you like this one. It includes only 8 songs from the previous version, plus 4 brand new tracks. All re-recorded, drastically less Auto-Tuned vocals, improved production and better mixing / mastering. 

Hey everyone! I just posted this album on Bandcamp, so in case anyone would like to support me, you can purchase the album for a very gentle price (only $2.88 USD!). Link right here: https://edwardsidler.bandcamp.com/album/last-days-of-freedom-deluxe-edition

It would mean the world if you guys could spread the word, I really appreciate it! :yaskween: :yeah: 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my dear friends! I'm just too happy to announce that I'm going to DSPs! I tested the releases dropping "Drunk" (my favourite off Last Days of Freedom) as the first official single, and it hit Spotify today! I'll be eventually putting up all my releases there.

Here you can listen to "Drunk" in case you haven't. Hope you like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - Last Days of Freedom (Re-recorded, final version) [May 21, 2021]
  • Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - Last Days of Freedom (Debut album) [May 21, 2021] DELUXE DEC '21