Songs in circulation/Info on unreleased

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The follwing are circulating/being sold on Leakthis : Miley - Cold Blooded (work tape) Miley - Cattitude (Demo) Summer Walker - Complicated (Ft. Selena Gomez) Selena Gomez - Goals

Someone on leakth.is is selling  Dua Lipa - Can't Get Over Julia Michaels - Handwritten Bebe Rexha - Sabotage (piano version) Kehlani - Lonely Will leak soon !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 365MM
      I was going to add this to the Kylie masterpost for everyone (if they are genuine), but I think they've been deleted!
      Recently got the unofficial release, Unreleased Vol. 4! A good portion of the CD is just collecting her recent collaborations ("Really Don't Like U") through much older ("Sometime Samurai"). A few live, some commonly leaked ("Voodoo").
      After comparing and sorting, I concluded there was 1 song I did not have whatsoever- "I Think I Love You (Demo)". Sounds like it could be from anytime b/w 2005-2014. I really like it! Great electro-pop!
      Another of interest was "Music Will Always Love You (Extended Mix)", of which I only had a Fever-era snippet, from an old fan comp here, I believe. Now, this could be the real entire song. Alternatively, 'extended mix'? My musical editing skills aren't professional, but I feel like this could be a fan edit that only utilizes the minute snippet by repeats/edits/other audio manipulation.
      Thoughts? Someone have the right info?
      Kylie- Unreleased, Vol. 4 (Sorted)

• By Moonchild
      DOWNLOAD
      Hi again! This time I decided to make a different type of project than those I usually do (fanmade albums). This time I went on to create a non-stop version of Dua Lipa's latest album Future Nostalgia, so it can be played like a DJ set, without pauses between the tracks. I think the outcome is pretty cool! So if any of you are interested in this type of albums, well, you can grab it above in the link I provided. These files are mastered for iTunes. Enjoy! xx
      P.S. I have a corrected version for Kim Petras' Turn Off the Light, which original release has small but perceptible pauses between each song. I fixed that issue and might upload it later as well!
    • By GrotesquelyFamous
      What is the name for 'Song 1' from Sky's Soundcloud? People either say 'Cherry Bomb' or 'Cobra'