Songs in circulation/Info on unreleased

27 minutes ago, Sweetenertea said:

I found a snippet on Dbree saying they were going leak “let me love you.” This Saturday. Obviously gonna take that with a grain of salt bc it’s Dbree lol

Selena Gomez: Let Me Love you (Snippet)

https://dbree.org/v/5ffcc0

lmao these snippets are old 💀 i doubt this is leaking saturday

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone on leakth.is is selling  Dua Lipa - Can't Get Over Julia Michaels - Handwritten Bebe Rexha - Sabotage (piano version) Kehlani - Lonely Will leak soon !

The follwing are circulating/being sold on Leakthis : Miley - Cold Blooded (work tape) Miley - Cattitude (Demo) Summer Walker - Complicated (Ft. Selena Gomez) Selena Gomez - Goals

Posted Images

Just now, cabeyo said:

lmao these snippets are old 💀 i doubt this is leaking saturday

Dang they be uploading old snippets. 💀 ya ppl always lie on Dbree about dropping songs lmaoo. The amount of times I seen someone claim they will leak the boy.

15 hours ago, Sweetenertea said:

I found a snippet on Dbree saying they were going leak “let me love you.” This Saturday. Obviously gonna take that with a grain of salt bc it’s Dbree lol

Selena Gomez: Let Me Love you (Snippet)

https://dbree.org/v/5ffcc0

This is real snippet was posted by jax jones in 2015 and that's the same snippet but remixed.

Let me love you snippets were posted in 2016 by an ex insider called TSR

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 365MM
      I was going to add this to the Kylie masterpost for everyone (if they are genuine), but I think they've been deleted!
      Recently got the unofficial release, Unreleased Vol. 4! A good portion of the CD is just collecting her recent collaborations ("Really Don't Like U") through much older ("Sometime Samurai"). A few live, some commonly leaked ("Voodoo").
      After comparing and sorting, I concluded there was 1 song I did not have whatsoever- "I Think I Love You (Demo)". Sounds like it could be from anytime b/w 2005-2014. I really like it! Great electro-pop!
      Another of interest was "Music Will Always Love You (Extended Mix)", of which I only had a Fever-era snippet, from an old fan comp here, I believe. Now, this could be the real entire song. Alternatively, 'extended mix'? My musical editing skills aren't professional, but I feel like this could be a fan edit that only utilizes the minute snippet by repeats/edits/other audio manipulation.
      Thoughts? Someone have the right info?
      Kylie- Unreleased, Vol. 4 (Sorted)

• By Moonchild
      DOWNLOAD
      Hi again! This time I decided to make a different type of project than those I usually do (fanmade albums). This time I went on to create a non-stop version of Dua Lipa's latest album Future Nostalgia, so it can be played like a DJ set, without pauses between the tracks. I think the outcome is pretty cool! So if any of you are interested in this type of albums, well, you can grab it above in the link I provided. These files are mastered for iTunes. Enjoy! xx
      P.S. I have a corrected version for Kim Petras' Turn Off the Light, which original release has small but perceptible pauses between each song. I fixed that issue and might upload it later as well!
    • By GrotesquelyFamous
      What is the name for 'Song 1' from Sky's Soundcloud? People either say 'Cherry Bomb' or 'Cobra'