Kara

Livvi Franc - Collection (Unreleased, songs, demos, ...)

On 7/31/2020 at 4:59 AM, pda said:

Selling an unreleased demo by Livvi called "Ride Dirty" if anyone is interested.

Looks like this one leaked. :/ 

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Looks like this one leaked. :/ 

It did, the guy I sold it to leaked it. Needless to say I won't be dealing with that member in the future.

6 minutes ago, pda said:

It did, the guy I sold it to leaked it. Needless to say I won't be dealing with that member in the future.

Sadly the song and 1 other leaked on dbree but the site is down :( 

Anyone can reupload with wi.to ?

8 hours ago, Kara said:

Sadly the song and 1 other leaked on dbree but the site is down :( 

Anyone can reupload with wi.to ?

Yes, please re-up!

Got some new old stuff coming later today. Just so people stop leaking new songs that could possibly be for her long awaited debut album that she is currently recording. Real fans wouldn’t do that. Here’s my list. Downpour and something right are off the table because they are also new. Whichever song gets the most votes I’ll dm those people the track. Now can we STOP leaking new songs please

Please login or register to see this attachment.

2 hours ago, BattleTab said:

Got some new old stuff coming later today. Just so people stop leaking new songs that could possibly be for her long awaited debut album that she is currently recording. Real fans wouldn’t do that. Here’s my list. Downpour and something right are off the table because they are also new. Whichever song gets the most votes I’ll dm those people the track. Now can we STOP leaking new songs please

Please login or register to see this attachment.

"Overdose" leaked, right? Or is it the Ciara demo? If it's the Ciara demo, I'm in.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:31 PM, 24SOTF said:

Yes, please re-up!

Freedom 

Please login or register to see this link.

Ride Dirty 

Edited by Kara

41 minutes ago, Kara said:

Succeed to only find these for now

Freedom 

Ride Dirty 

I hope someone can share again the full songs soon.

No one should post them they were written for her album as was something right and downpour. Also 2x2 which someone posted last night but it was taken down. It’s a lot better than the snippet shows

Edited by BattleTab

2 hours ago, 24SOTF said:

"Overdose" leaked, right? Or is it the Ciara demo? If it's the Ciara demo, I'm in.

It’s the Ciara demo. I posted that one and a couple more on my SoundCloud last month, but I’m not famous so no one has found them

26 minutes ago, BattleTab said:

It’s the Ciara demo. I posted that one and a couple more on my SoundCloud last month, but I’m not famous so no one has found them

link ?