Rita Ora

Mood6

Yeah, hopefully we someday manage to get all those songs from 2015-2017, I'm pretty sure there are some certified bops in there :yeah: 

The ones previewed around 2018-9 (from which we got the snippet of Champagne Lights) should arrive first though, Elevator sounds great AND has Charli XCX in it so :sassy: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prince of the Dark said:

Yeah, hopefully we someday manage to get all those songs from 2015-2017, I'm pretty sure there are some certified bops in there :yeah: 

The ones previewed around 2018-9 (from which we got the snippet of Champagne Lights) should arrive first though, Elevator sounds great AND has Charli XCX in it so :sassy: 

Do you still have the elevator snippet? I found it leaked sometimes ago but I can’t find it

When Elevator, Still Here, Backup Plan and Is It Love leak I'll die happy :yeah: 

And Us and Touch the Sky too :sassy: 

She really had a great second album in the vault didn't she... I still love Phoenix BUT I wonder what would it have mean for her career to drop that other album she made before it went shelved.

• Mood6 changed the title to Rita Ora
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 7:52 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

@Landy @ifuseekme @24SOTF @MPermission  Here you kids go. Enjoy. 

Rita Ora - Girls (Solo Version) [Demo]

m4a

3 MB

https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/cofnQX37/file.html

I figured that I might as well throw this one in as well. 

Rita Ora - Girls (feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX)

flac

26.4 MB

https://www90.zippyshare.com/v/vguitY9z/file.html

Alguien tendrá el link para descargarlo, ya que sale que ha caducado y que el archivo no existe, si alguien lo tiene, estaría feliz :)

• WTF 1

4 minutes ago, Angel Saltos Tarira said:

Alguien tendrá el link para descargarlo, ya que sale que ha caducado y que el archivo no existe, si alguien lo tiene, estaría feliz :)

That is actually a very good point! I had never thought about it that way before but I think you might be right!

On 3/1/2022 at 3:22 AM, Leaving said:

Leak the Selena version too please :wink: 

Omg how many people have gotten their hands on Let Me Love You? 💀 Sounds to me like it was passed around the entire music industry until Justin secured it. Also, isn't Justin credited as a co-writer? What did he contribute? 

• Sad 1

Just now, Bambi101 said:

Omg how many people have gotten their hands on Let Me Love You? 💀 Sounds to me like it was passed around the entire music industry until Justin secured it. Also, isn't Justin credited as a co-writer? What did he contribute? 

CL's version have totally different verses so I guess Justin wrote his own verses

• Like 1