Rita Ora

Mood6

2 minutes ago, Prince of the Dark said:

A mass Rita Ora leak when? We still need all those songs from the scrapped second album (2015-16) :fishie: 

I really thought she was finally onto something when she released Poison and generated controversy with the steamy Chris Brown Body on Me song 💀

Btw I've never followed her music meticulously, but wasn't the second album supposed to be the one that had Calvin Harris as an executive producer (and we only heard I Will Never Let You Down from those sessions afaik, and what an ironic title lol... let us down she has and several times!!). So, are the 2015-16 singles from her second second scrapped album, or would those be from a third scrapped album? :yeah:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

I really thought she was finally onto something when she released Poison and generated controversy with the steamy Chris Brown Body on Me song 💀

Btw I've never followed her music meticulously, but wasn't the second album supposed to be the one that had Calvin Harris as an executive producer (and we only heard I Will Never Let You Down from those sessions afaik, and what an ironic title lol... let us down she has and several times!!). So, are the 2015-16 singles from her second second scrapped album, or would those be from a third scrapped album? :yeah:

I think it's just ONE scrapped second album, that one that you referred, it just changed a lot of times. But afaik it was never scrapped completely so she could begin from scratch, until she started with Phoenix (late 2016-2017).

But damn, Champagne Lights is SO good :yeah: that one deserved to be released, at least as a standalone single :fishie: 

• Shook 1

12 hours ago, Prince of the Dark said:

@Newtooz18 okay so this is what I found in my computer: https://mega.nz/folder/h6ADFapQ#IjR7BrfgkzPSW2tpAZMFoA

I'm probably missing a couple files, but probably nothing too essential lol.

Thank you SO much! i have contacted Buckingham Palace this morning to let them know that you will be replacing Prince Andrew on my list of legends. He was due to be removed anyway..

• LMAO 2

4 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

I have dived deep but only found 9 other dead songs floating in the sea of Ora which I have uploaded here

https://dbree.org/v/f26172

Besides Never Gonna Take Me Down, I never heard any of those titles! I think Uneasy is a demo of the track of the same name from her debut album. But the other songs I had no idea, let me check them out. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Xsxcx said:

thank you so much! this is crazy that I don’t heard Dancing on the water in before, sounds like this is from very early RO2 era?

TBH, I don't follow her career too closely so wouldn't know about specifics. 

There is a Rita Ora Albania account on Youtube which has short clips of other unreleased songs you might want to check out 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 11:39 AM, Prince of the Dark said:

I think it's just ONE scrapped second album, that one that you referred, it just changed a lot of times. But afaik it was never scrapped completely so she could begin from scratch, until she started with Phoenix (late 2016-2017).

But damn, Champagne Lights is SO good :yeah: that one deserved to be released, at least as a standalone single :fishie: 

I think she had a few! There was the album that was meant to be released to the US market (although I guess that was just a re-release of ORA), then there was an album produced entirely by Calvin which got scrapped when they broke up. Then she started working on another album for Roc Nation which got scrapped when she left that label (although I remember when she left she said she'd had multiple albums ready for release that they hadn't wanted to put out, so Idk if that's just including the Calvin one or any others). Then she started working on Phoenix which actually got released finally :hail: 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Leaving said:

I think she had a few! There was the album that was meant to be released to the US market (although I guess that was just a re-release of ORA), then there was an album produced entirely by Calvin which got scrapped when they broke up. Then she started working on another album for Roc Nation which got scrapped when she left that label (although I remember when she left she said she'd had multiple albums ready for release that they hadn't wanted to put out, so Idk if that's just including the Calvin one or any others). Then she started working on Phoenix which actually got released finally :hail: 

I'm dying for the Calvin and RocNation albums!

• Like 2

• Mood6 changed the title to Rita Ora