dua-lipa-future-nostalgia-with-text.png

Please login or register to see this link.

Hi again! This time I decided to make a different type of project than those I usually do (fanmade albums). This time I went on to create a non-stop version of Dua Lipa's latest album Future Nostalgia, so it can be played like a DJ set, without pauses between the tracks. I think the outcome is pretty cool! So if any of you are interested in this type of albums, well, you can grab it above in the link I provided. These files are mastered for iTunes. Enjoy! xx

P.S. I have a corrected version for Kim Petras' Turn Off the Light, which original release has small but perceptible pauses between each song. I fixed that issue and might upload it later as well!

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

I looooove this concept! I always think it's so cool when artists do this in their albums, but on the other hand it annoys me when I just wanna listen to one song and have some weird overlap. This way we get both versions of the album depending on what mood we're in! Thanks for doing this and posting! <3 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I looooove this concept! I always think it's so cool when artists do this in their albums, but on the other hand it annoys me when I just wanna listen to one song and have some weird overlap. This way we get both versions of the album depending on what mood we're in! Thanks for doing this and posting! <3 

This is the exact reason why I decided to keep both versions on my library :lol: there are times in which I want to play some songs only, but when I want the whole record playing, I wanted it to flow without pauses. So I'm glad you like it! :bop: I might be doing some more mixed editions for other albums during this isolation ;) 

On 5/10/2020 at 6:06 AM, Moonchild said:

This is the exact reason why I decided to keep both versions on my library :lol: there are times in which I want to play some songs only, but when I want the whole record playing, I wanted it to flow without pauses. So I'm glad you like it! :bop: I might be doing some more mixed editions for other albums during this isolation ;) 

I will humbly request some Britney albums! :yaskween: A non-stop version of Blackout would be amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I will humbly request some Britney albums! :yaskween: A non-stop version of Blackout would be amazing!

Thanks for requesting! I'll start works on it. When it is ready I'll tag you in its thread! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

16 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I need Miley's Bangerz and 2 Spice Girls albums <3

I can work something out with Bangerz! As for the Spice Girls albums, which ones do you need? (I actually am not into them tbh, so it will take a while)

22 hours ago, Moonchild said:

I can work something out with Bangerz! As for the Spice Girls albums, which ones do you need? (I actually am not into them tbh, so it will take a while)

Spice and SpiceWorld!

• Like 3