bye bye

G.ne

On 7/6/2020 at 7:57 AM, Kara said:

Look at the first page (my main post), i added lot of new unreleased and demos.

I did and saw they’re all clips besides the one posted after. So I thought maybe you were teasing a drop of the songs. My mistake I was baked and confused 

Someone's watching over me was the leak I wanted in the end and we got it

On 7/6/2020 at 9:26 AM, Clarke said:

Just remembered I had this...pretty rare. Kara's "Mad DoLL" album, released in 1999. Files aren't the greatest quality but better than nothing!

https://mega.nz/folder/cAIzDQKZ#OBqgriUZhwpxGW_PaVyCGg

Thank you. And yes, somtimes we cannot worry about the qualitiy.  We just have to be greatful that others are willing to share.  :)

On 7/7/2020 at 4:55 AM, bemargo said:

Thank you so much, i had no idea she had an actual solo album, what's the story behind it? Was it released?

I'm not sure the story behind it.. I think it was a duo project she was working on in the late 90s. I think it was released independently... at least it shows up on Discogs like that https://www.discogs.com/Mad-Doll-Mad-Doll/release/14035163 I got it from (maybe) Limewire sometime in the mid-2000s

• Like 1

lmao i was using Limewire and eMule in the 2000s as well! You could find a lot of rare stuff there back then, mostly LQ though, but i didn't care about it tbh, it just felt like you've found a treasure even if you're the only person who can listen to it without your ears bleeding )

• 2 weeks later...