hipxdontlie

1 Years of Kisses by Anitta. Whats your favorite bop in it?

Kisses is the fourth studio album by Brazilian singer Anitta, released on April 5, 2019, through Warner Music Brasil. It is a trilingual visual album, with songs in Portuguese, Spanish and English, and music videos for each track. It received a Latin Grammy nomination for Best Urban Music Album, has over 525 Million streams and its the best spotify debut from a brazilian act.

Please login or register to see this link.

Several tracks of the album were praised by music critics. Michael Love of Paper Magazine named "Poquito" as the best track of the album and described it "trap-inspired, bubbly, and sweetly seductive" which captives Anitta's essence into it. "Rosa" with Prince Royce was named as the album's best track by Raisa Bruner of Time, who believed the song "captures Anitta at her finest" and tells "a sensuous story". Mike Nied of Idolator complimented the track "Banana" with American singer Becky G by calling it "vibrant and playful", and also praised Anitta and Becky G's chemistry and the latter's "sassy" contributions to the track. Nick Levine of NME named "Você Mentiu" with Caetano Veloso as the album's "most musically surprising track" and claims it is a "show of confidence". Levine also praised "Onda Diferente" with Ludmilla and Snoop Dogg and the latter's rap verse on the track.

What's YOUR favorite music and video from this project?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hipxdontlie
      The new Truth Hurts? This afternoon (15) the singer Anitta managed to re-peaked the top of the most sold songs on iTunes in Brazil with the single 'Veneno', released in 2018 on the EP 'Solo'. Namedas one of the best of his career, the music video also returned to gain views on YouTube, currently with over 136 million views.

• By hipxdontlie
      Almost everyday week we are seeing some new brazilian act geting some international atention, did u guys know/like some brazilian singer? I really love and think names like Anitta, Pabllo Vittar, Jão, Wanessa and Manu Gavassi are very talented and complete artists and worthed to know.
      here is something of them u could get to know and like:

• By Moonchild

Hi again! This time I decided to make a different type of project than those I usually do (fanmade albums). This time I went on to create a non-stop version of Dua Lipa's latest album Future Nostalgia, so it can be played like a DJ set, without pauses between the tracks. I think the outcome is pretty cool! So if any of you are interested in this type of albums, well, you can grab it above in the link I provided. These files are mastered for iTunes. Enjoy! xx
      P.S. I have a corrected version for Kim Petras' Turn Off the Light, which original release has small but perceptible pauses between each song. I fixed that issue and might upload it later as well!

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!