Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone 😋

I am 18, i am still at school and i study Greek, English and Dutch🔮 sorry if i make mistakes my native language is French

In fact i am here for my pop queens & kings(will tell you all of them in another post because there are so many of them)

btw i have 2 fan accounts on instagram so feel free to follow :

Please login or register to see this link.

and an account for my favourite show which is Supernatural :

Please login or register to see this link.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome boo! <3

Your English sounds perfect so don't worry about a thing! I'm so happy to hear you're a Kesha stan. What do you think of her new album? x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Welcome boo! <3

Your English sounds perfect so don't worry about a thing! I'm so happy to hear you're a Kesha stan. What do you think of her new album? x

Thanks💜

High Road is clearly one of her best album to date because it is new, fresh, kinky and adorable but i don't know, i still have mixed feelings about it. I love it so much but Rainbow and Warrior will always have a special place in my heart.

So i would put her albums/records in that order (even if i love them all): Rainbow or Warrior/High Road/Cannibal/Animal.

What about u?💓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh interesting boo! I'm not the biggest fan of High Road, but it's definitely not a bad album by any means and there's some tracks on there that are really beautiful. I think mine would be:

Rainbow > Cannibal > Animal > High Road > Warrior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skinny Legend said:

Oh interesting boo! I'm not the biggest fan of High Road, but it's definitely not a bad album by any means and there's some tracks on there that are really beautiful. I think mine would be:

Rainbow > Cannibal > Animal > High Road > Warrior

True ahaha sometimes it just feels like it is a little too much but that's still better than animal, i love this one so much but the tracks are a little too overrated plus she was not free to do what she wanted at all with her first one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 4:43 AM, Kesharosestan said:

True ahaha sometimes it just feels like it is a little too much but that's still better than animal, i love this one so much but the tracks are a little too overrated plus she was not free to do what she wanted at all with her first one.

It's true she definitely had less creative freedom on Animal...There's a bunch of demos that probably would have made better album tracks than 'Blind'. But I much prefer her vocal delivery on that album to WarriorWarrior just had very little personality in terms of vocals to me, she kind of sounded like a robot the entire time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, Skinny Legend said:

It's true she definitely had less creative freedom on Animal...There's a bunch of demos that probably would have made better album tracks than 'Blind'. But I much prefer her vocal delivery on that album to WarriorWarrior just had very little personality in terms of vocals to me, she kind of sounded like a robot the entire time.

What??? Blind is my favourite on Animal😭 and i agree, a lot of her unreleased songs are so good. Booty call and butterscotch!😍 Warrior was her rock album so i guess that was a part of it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kesharosestan said:

What??? Blind is my favourite on Animal😭 and i agree, a lot of her unreleased songs are so good. Booty call and butterscotch!😍 Warrior was her rock album so i guess that was a part of it...

Oops! :lol: But yeah, 'Butterscotch', 'Boy Like You', 'Slow Motion', 'True Love' and so many more are all great songs. It's a shame she never released them. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

×
×
  • Create New...