• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hipxdontlie
      Did you guys like/know brazilian music? I'm from Brazil and right now i think our music is doing soo good, then i want to ask your opinion and share 4 songs if u want to know, hope yall like and maybe search more about these artists haha

1 is obvioslly Anitta: She is our queen, probably the biggest name on music here on the last years, she is coming for the international carrer and already have songs with artists like Please login or register to see this link.
      , Please login or register to see this link.
      and Please login or register to see this link.
      . She will be on Rita Ora's new album too. My pick for her own songs is one in Portuguese from her thirth album 'Bang'. 
      Jão is my lil' baby boy, he started with covers on youtube and last year started released her own songs, just in the beggining of te carrer, but already have 3 amazing videos and i really love all of these.
      Pabllo Vittar is another icon, a drag queen that come and get a huge space breaking a lot of records, she is now the most followed drag queen on instagram and the one with most views in her videos, yes, even more than tha Drag Race-Gurls and even RuPaul. She's also on Please login or register to see this link.
      by Major Lazer and Anitta, her debut álbum have a Please login or register to see this link.
       and is have a coming music with Titica, the queen of Kuduro. She's also in the 'Brazilian Bang-Bang'
      Please login or register to see this link.
      . For last, this is Banda Uó, sadly now their disband and is coming for solo, but they let us one of the best work we ever seen, and we really hope for a comeback in the future. Also the single 'Please login or register to see this link.
      ', was produced by Diplo.
      That's just a little bit from our big and amazing music, i really hope you guys like, and if yal'l want more artists, watch Please login or register to see this link.
      (Pop/Reggae), Please login or register to see this link.
       (Pop/Funk), Please login or register to see this link.
       (Pop/Rap), Please login or register to see this link.
       (Pop/Funk), Please login or register to see this link.
       (Pop/Sertanejo) or Please login or register to see this link.
       (Pop/Rap).

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!