Marin

The Pussycat Dolls to reunite with Nicole Scherzinger for special X Factor: Celebrity performance – this is not a drill

So disappointed with this performance...They all look amazing and the choreography is sexy as hell, but it's literally just Nicole doing all the vocals again while the other girls lip sync to background vocals which aren't even theirs. I really thought things were gonna change this time around, but it seems like this is just the same situation from ten years ago all over again.

They only performed old songs & a snippet from the upcoming one. Maybe on the new song they’ll be more active & sing more :) We don’t have to be negative, we should promote & support them 😉

10 minutes ago, Dontdisturbthisgroove said:

Did no one else think this proformance was very firth harmony post camila? 

I think that fifth harmony tried to be very pussycat dolls actually :awkwardney:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dontdisturbthisgroove said:

Did no one else think this proformance was very firth harmony post camila? 

The jump off stage was definitely very 5H! But other than that not so much.

I hate when Nicole adlibs . They all danced so well together I’m so proud of the girls. I’m glad Carmit is back I love her she is such a strong dancer. Kim just had a baby 6 weeks before the performance so I think that’s amazing she looks like that.