The Pussycat Dolls to reunite with Nicole Scherzinger for special X Factor: Celebrity performance – this is not a drill

Marin

So disappointed with this performance...They all look amazing and the choreography is sexy as hell, but it's literally just Nicole doing all the vocals again while the other girls lip sync to background vocals which aren't even theirs. I really thought things were gonna change this time around, but it seems like this is just the same situation from ten years ago all over again.

I hate when Nicole adlibs . They all danced so well together I’m so proud of the girls. I’m glad Carmit is back I love her she is such a strong dancer. Kim just had a baby 6 weeks before the performance so I think that’s amazing she looks like that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, Skinny Legend said:

They're currently in the studio, allegedly working on an EP for release in January!

The fact that ALL of them are in the studio and hopefully ALL recording vocals is giving me hope, but I won't get too excited just yet...

they're just there to play ping-pong and make Nicole coffee