RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

Main Pop Girl

The first season of Drag Race UK is out in October and we've just had the queens for the season revealed!

I'm looking forward to this season. It will be interesting to see some different styles of drag, and some of the guest judges they've got for the first season are great (come on Andrew Garfield!). What do you guys think?

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
43 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I never actually got around to finishing this season! And now there's another two that I have to catch up on. :shocked: This show will not let me breathe!

It was good! There was something really brutal and dramatic towards the end- not gonna spoil it for you if you do finish it. 

But yeah, I’m a few seasons behind too. Oh, I haven’t yet seen the all-star seasons either. 

14 hours ago, 365MM said:

It was good! There was something really brutal and dramatic towards the end- not gonna spoil it for you if you do finish it. 

But yeah, I’m a few seasons behind too. Oh, I haven’t yet seen the all-star seasons either. 

Oh interesting! I didn't expect a twist towards the end... :orly: 

I just started the new All Stars season last night. It's an interesting season because I'm really going in without a particular favourite and with everyone on an even playing field...There seems to be some fun drama so far so it's gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. ;)