? ~ Daily Tea Time Part I ~ ?

Melanies.Sunshine

Hello, everyone! Welcome to Daily Tea Time! Hosted by yours truly.

I will be spilling tea/sharing drama with you guys every day if y'all react well!

Anyways, the tea for today is a story from my trip to an arcade the other day. I saw this little girl and her younger brother on a Dance Dance Revolution machine, and when they were done, I leaned over after finishing my Tetris game and asked, "How'd you get so good at bowling...?" (Referencing a vine). They both just stared at me. I then asked, "That's bowling, right?" To which the girl walked away laughing. Then, later, two other girls used the machine and I asked the same question. They stared at me and I asked my second question again. TheSE CHICKS THOUGHT I WAS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED. She bends down to look me in the eyes and says slowly "This is Dance Dance Revolution, sweetie!" They then strolled away like nothing happened. Ive been in awe how UNCULTURED these fucking people are of vines. It churns my stomach. It literally wants to make me vomit. I'm literally shaking and crying and pissing and screaming on the floor right now because of how UNCULTURED those kids are of vines.

Edited by Melanies.Sunshine
  • WTF 1

Are Vines still a thing? I thought they don't exist anymore.

However, you can't really judge people and call them uncultured because they don't know some vine. I have no idea what you're talking about as well. Does it mean I'm uncultured?

On the side note, I remember there was a girl who made a tea thread and spilt some ridiculous tea. Does anyone remember?

@Tweener speaking of grapes.  Have you tried the Cotton Candy Grapes?  Yup.  Grapes that taste like Cotton Candy.  I did not know whether to like them or not.  It was just weird to my taste buds.  Eating a green grape, but tasting Cotton Candy.  Never heard of such a thing before.  No artificial flavors went into the growing of the Grapes.  My mind was blown away.  Literally. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4610831

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

However, you can't really judge people and call them uncultured because they don't know some vine. I have no idea what you're talking about as well. Does it mean I'm uncultured?

On the side note, I remember there was a girl who made a tea thread and spilt some ridiculous tea. Does anyone remember?

Sis issa joke! I ain't bullying anyone! Im so sorry if you misunderstood ?

2 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

@Tweener speaking of grapes.  Have you tried the Cotton Candy Grapes?  Yup.  Grapes that taste like Cotton Candy.  I did not know whether to like them or not.  It was just weird to my taste buds.  Eating a green grape, but tasting Cotton Candy.  Never heard of such a thing before.  No artificial flavors went into the growing of the Grapes.  My mind was blown away.  Literally. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4610831

Holy moly! I've met a real life grape connoisseur! wOw!

• LMAO 1

1 minute ago, Melanies.Sunshine said:

Holy moly! I've met a real life grape connoisseur! wOw!

I ain't no conniosseur of nothin'.  LOL.  I cant even spell it.  I just like me some green grapes, and co-worker had some.  When I ate one, I was like...WTF is this?  And they told me it was Cotton Candy Grapes.  They said they got them from Walmart.....For the rednecks, that's Wallyworld. 

4 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I ain't no conniosseur of nothin'.  LOL.  I cant even spell it.  I just like me some green grapes, and co-worker had some.  When I ate one, I was like...WTF is this?  And they told me it was Cotton Candy Grapes.  They said they got them from Walmart.....For the rednecks, that's Wallyworld. 

That's amazing ?

On 8/6/2019 at 7:43 AM, Tweener said:

I remember that girl. :cackle: She had all these "receipts" proving that celebrities were gay or rapists or murderers... :lol: I miss her! Come back sis!

• LMAO 1

• 1 month later...