Unreleased songs that we need them to leak (2019)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me it’s....  Girls Aloud  Mini Viva Mollie King Nadine Coyle Nicola Roberts Cheryl Hear’Say (the 3rd album) 

YAS to the Avril songs. I want them asap. I've also craved for Beyoncé outtakes for so long, especially when I heard about "Cherry", which I guess it's a "Blow" demo or something. And well, "Queen of

Avril Lavigne - Lucky One (Head Above Water Outtake) Avril Lavigne - Here in Your Arms (Head Above Water Outtake) Avril Lavigne - Black & White (Head Above Water Outtake) Beyonce - Donk (Bey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 365MM
      I was going to add this to the Kylie masterpost for everyone (if they are genuine), but I think they've been deleted!
      Recently got the unofficial release, Unreleased Vol. 4! A good portion of the CD is just collecting her recent collaborations ("Really Don't Like U") through much older ("Sometime Samurai"). A few live, some commonly leaked ("Voodoo").
      After comparing and sorting, I concluded there was 1 song I did not have whatsoever- "I Think I Love You (Demo)". Sounds like it could be from anytime b/w 2005-2014. I really like it! Great electro-pop!
      Another of interest was "Music Will Always Love You (Extended Mix)", of which I only had a Fever-era snippet, from an old fan comp here, I believe. Now, this could be the real entire song. Alternatively, 'extended mix'? My musical editing skills aren't professional, but I feel like this could be a fan edit that only utilizes the minute snippet by repeats/edits/other audio manipulation.
      Thoughts? Someone have the right info?
      Kylie- Unreleased, Vol. 4 (Sorted)

• By GrotesquelyFamous
      Does anybody have Gameboi's Ken Doll single in .M4A before he quit music?

• By Music Xclusive
      Hello.
      In this topic, you may share your info about unreleased songs that are in circulation/bout to leak or being sold
      For example : Camila Cabello - Love Life is a song that is circulating among traders