Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Looks cute. One thing I would say is save as PNG, because your artworks do look a bit low-quality res when you upload them, which is a shame.

I second that! Also, if you can use the magic eraser background on the PA sticker, you should keep the orange text but remove the white background. It would slay! 

 

And maybe upload a PA-less version too along with the original? Most covers look best without them. 

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cherish said:

I second that! Also, if you can use the magic eraser background on the PA sticker, you should keep the orange text but remove the white background. It would slay! 

Or they could easily change the layer setting to one that eliminates the white. 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Or they could easily change the layer setting to one that eliminates the white. 😉

Oh I forgot you can do that too. Much easier. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Looks cute. One thing I would say is save as PNG, because your artworks do look a bit low-quality res when you upload them, which is a shame.

 

14 hours ago, Cherish said:

I second that! Also, if you can use the magic eraser background on the PA sticker, you should keep the orange text but remove the white background. It would slay! 

 

And maybe upload a PA-less version too along with the original? Most covers look best without them. 

Thank you both so much for your comments! I actually don't know many tips like those to improve the quality of my designs, but I'll surely consider them with my future artworks. Also, I already made the corrections for the Ava cover and it looks better!

As the PHF server won't let me upload +1MB files, here is the link to it, both

Please login or register to see this link.

and

Please login or register to see this link.

.

Thank you guys again for the feedback!

Edited by Moonchild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

 

Thank you both so much for your comments! I actually don't know many tips like those to improve the quality of my designs, but I'll surely consider them with my future artworks. Also, I already made the corrections for the Ava cover and it looks better!

As the PHF server won't let me upload +1MB files, here is the link to it, both

Please login or register to see this link.

and

Please login or register to see this link.

.

Thank you guys again for the feedback!

You can use imgur sis. It's free :) I wouldn't want you to have to put out LQ photos especially if you make such high quality artwork (which I can see your artwork is defintely HQ and looks so much better HQ). 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cherish said:

You can use imgur sis. It's free :) I wouldn't want you to have to put out LQ photos especially if you make such high quality artwork (which I can see your artwork is defintely HQ and looks so much better HQ). 

 

 

Thank you! I tried using imgur but I chickened out because after I posted the two Ava covers I obtained -4 points. I immediately thought about copyright or something like that, so I deleted everything and I now am considering using flickr instead. But I'll see what kind of platform I can use to drop the HQ files there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Thank you! I tried using imgur but I chickened out because after I posted the two Ava covers I obtained -4 points. I immediately thought about copyright or something like that, so I deleted everything and I now am considering using flickr instead. But I'll see what kind of platform I can use to drop the HQ files there! 

That's odd.... that's never happened to me. I'm really sorry to hear about that.

Please login or register to see this link.

 is good too! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cherish said:

Oh I forgot you can do that too. Much easier. 

Haha. Yes, it is.

5 hours ago, Moonchild said:

 

Thank you both so much for your comments! I actually don't know many tips like those to improve the quality of my designs, but I'll surely consider them with my future artworks. Also, I already made the corrections for the Ava cover and it looks better!

As the PHF server won't let me upload +1MB files, here is the link to it, both

Please login or register to see this link.

and

Please login or register to see this link.

.

Thank you guys again for the feedback!

Those Google Drive links look ten times better! And is a much better representation of your work... 'cause before everything looked quite low quality, and it was disappointing, but I can see it's not!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself (2020)

Click for HQ.

Please login or register to see this link.

Wait. This is actually a serve. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself (2020)

Click for HQ.

Please login or register to see this link.

OH YES!!!!  Queen Meghan.  Thank you for this.  She looks gorgeous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cherish said:

Wait. This is actually a serve. 

I'm glad you liked it! <3 

7 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

OH YES!!!!  Queen Meghan.  Thank you for this.  She looks gorgeous.

Totally! our Queen is serving looks as always :yaskween:

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ellie Goulding - Delirium (2015).

Click image for HQ, and click

Please login or register to see this link.

for HQ without Parental Advisory tag.

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rita Ora - Champagne Lights (concept for original second album; unreleased and shelved, 2015)

Click for HQ.

rita-ora-champagne-lights-album-v3.png

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×