maxiXCX

(Request)Sia - Unreleased Masterpost

16 minutes ago, Sia said:

Do you know where to contact Sia ? Because i was thinking ... about her personality, she will not be very happy to know MM is selling her songs and try to make money behind her back

1-888-tipline

Ext. SIA

At the tone, please leave your:

Name

DOB

Address

Phone #

Email

And a brief message as to what your tip is about. (Please keep it short, and to the point, as she gets so many of these type of tips). 

P.S.  Please do not go on and on about how much her music has changed your life. She already knows that.

Sia will personally call you.....As soon as she stops LHAO (Laughing Her Ass Off).  And right after she gets up off the floor from LHAO.

• LMAO 1

On 9/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, Jessica said:

the new MM

Please login or register to see this link.

😊

It’s a YouTube link?

19 hours ago, Eva said:

oop sorry

good link

Please login or register to see this link.

😂 I Guess they made some adjustments from people copy-pasting their new website link cause I keep getting directed to random YouTube videos.

5 hours ago, Ray said:

😂 I Guess they made some adjustments from people copy-pasting their new website link cause I keep getting directed to random YouTube videos.

that bitch is a troll. there's so many of them here tryna fool evryone to visit their stupid youtube accounts with more stupid content.

im so fed up with them.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 7:07 PM, dexstar said:

that bitch is a troll. there's so many of them here tryna fool evryone to visit their stupid youtube accounts with more stupid content.

im so fed up with them.

Wow lmao are they ok? That’s kinda rude tbh