maxiXCX

(Request)Sia - Unreleased Masterpost

17 hours ago, crybabynation said:

@

Please login or register to see this link.

Re-up link plss

If you are in certain European Countries, zippyshare could be blocked. 

Here's 35 songs from Sia I found on vk.com in Oct. last year.  Link still works.

Years: 2004-2016
2016 RCA Records
285MB

I also have these.  Found them on an opendirectory last year.

Sia - Ask My Mom
Sia - Daisies
Sia - Im In Trouble
Sia - Riding On My Bike
Sia - Rose
Sia - Tulip

If you figure out if zippyshare works in your area, let me know and I will be glad to upload them.  I am sorry, but zippyshare is the only upload site I use. 

17 hours ago, Tyler said:

I'm still able to see and download the file, I don't know what could be wrong though  🤔😮

Yes.  I just rechecked the link, and it still works.

45 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

If you are in certain European Countries, zippyshare could be blocked. 

Here's 35 songs from Sia I found on vk.com in Oct. last year.  Link still works.

Years: 2004-2016
2016 RCA Records
285MB

I also have these.  Found them on an opendirectory last year.

Sia - Ask My Mom
Sia - Daisies
Sia - Im In Trouble
Sia - Riding On My Bike
Sia - Rose
Sia - Tulip

If you figure out if zippyshare works in your area, let me know and I will be glad to upload them.  I am sorry, but zippyshare is the only upload site I use. 

Yes.  I just rechecked the link, and it still works.

Yeah, I leaked the Sia x Larry Goldings collabs a long while ago. A friend and I found them on a music site and decided to share these with everyone ^^. According to Sia, they recorded about 12 nursery rhymes for the album, so a few could still be out there :o

And 

, here's a direct link to the download on zippyshare. If you click this, it will download the file immediately 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 9:44 AM, Tyler said:

Yeah, I leaked the Sia x Larry Goldings collabs a long while ago. A friend and I found them on a music site and decided to share these with everyone ^^. According to Sia, they recorded about 12 nursery rhymes for the album, so a few could still be out there :o

And 

, here's a direct link to the download on zippyshare. If you click this, it will download the file immediately 

gracias XD