Cypher

Meghan Trainor's Infamous Leaky Water Ride of March 2019

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

In light of all the new Meghan Trainor leaks, I figured I'd compile them into one place. If something leaks and I don't have it here yet, don't scream at me to add it, I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Caribbean Love
  • Claustrophobic
  • Fighting Gravity
  • I've Got You (Ft. Shy Carter)
  • Miracle
  • Parallel (Ft. Jeremy Thurber)
  • Reckless
  • Red Flare
  • Started With A Hello
  • Waitin' (All My Life)

I tried getting OG files if they're available.

Ty so much I didn't manage to save claustrophobic and fighting gravity in Time tysm I'm in tears

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoJo Grande said:

Ty so much I didn't manage to save claustrophobic and fighting gravity in Time tysm I'm in tears

I'm actually surprised at how quickly they went down. If it weren't for everyone saying it were down, I wouldn't have realized that I probably met the window of opportunity with seconds to spare.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

5 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Someone leak do your dance and doctor

tbh someone leak the rest of the J Sutta songs. There's been one that I haven't been able to get my hands on, but I think is out there. :morning: 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

tbh someone leak the rest of the J Sutta songs. There's been one that I haven't been able to get my hands on, but I think is out there. :morning: 

Yes!!! J Sutta songs from Sutta Pop. I need it! 😍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Music XXclusives said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Someone leak do your dance and doctor

What are these? Like... "Genetics" and "Say It to My Face" I know they're from very recent sessions, but the rest are old af, so this is not a track listing, right? I'm convincing myself that this is just a list of songs somebody had to trade or anything.

7 hours ago, Ribbons said:

You should add "Genetics" and "Say it to My Face" to your list, they leaked in March 2019, while the leaks that occurred yesterday were all from 

Right! And I suggest to divide folders or something to map the songs. For example, those two were recorded in 2018, and the leaks that occurred yesterday were all from 2012 and 2013. I can provide help searching for the recording dates and, if you wish, writers and co-writers of the songs (if they are known, I'll manage myself to find them). I don't know, maybe I'm the only maniac who has his unreleased stuff arranged as organized as possible. If somebody cares about it, I can help :D 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

What are these? Like... "Genetics" and "Say It to My Face" I know they're from very recent sessions, but the rest are old af, so this is not a track listing, right? I'm convincing myself that this is just a list of songs somebody had to trade or anything.

Right! And I suggest to divide folders or something to map the songs. For example, those two were recorded in 2018, and the leaks that occurred yesterday were all from 2012 and 2013. I can provide help searching for the recording dates and, if you wish, writers and co-writers of the songs (if they are known, I'll manage myself to find them). I don't know, maybe I'm the only maniac who has his unreleased stuff arranged as organized as possible. If somebody cares about it, I can help :D 

Thanks for letting us know! I love her new era, but everything before 'Let You Be Right' is dreadful to me so I won't bother downloading these... :cackle: 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Yeah, they're just some leaked and unleaked tracks, the unleaked ones might leak soon, but there are still more songs from 2012 to 2019 left to leak, I really hope the new ones don't get leaked, it will fuck up her new album more :yeah:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

I know the recording dates of all the tracks and co-writers too, you can even find some of them on ASCAP, BMI, Songfile etc.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

Please login or register to see this link.

said that new Meghan will leak soon 

I didn't, I don't know if they will leak or not