Turn Ya Head

Make an assumption about a member

The rules are simple, you basically assume something about someone from here, tag them, and they have to say whether if that's true or not. Feel free to explain why it is or isn't true as well to spice things up a little and get to know each other better! :D

And just to make it clear, if an assumption makes you uncomfortable for being inappropriate or something of the sort, just let the user who assumed that know and tag someone else with a different assumption! :magic:

I'll start, I'm 100% sure

Please login or register to see this link.

sings Gaga songs in the shower! 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

:cackle::cackle::cackle: Baby, you're so right! Especially when I was younger, I used to play through the whole Monster Ball DVD and sing along to every word. :hail: My hairography was on point!

Let's see...I'm gonna assume that

has never had sex with a girl. :orly: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 2

7 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: Baby, you're so right! Especially when I was younger, I used to play through the whole Monster Ball DVD and sing along to every word. :hail: My hairography was on point!

Let's see...I'm gonna assume that

has never had sex with a girl. :orly: 

Not full intercourse. I once go one hand job tho.

I assume

has never sent anyone here his selfie :( 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

3 hours ago, Cock Destroyer said:

@everyone here is a submissive power bottom. 

I can 100% confirm I'm not submissive and not a bottom :cackle:

2 hours ago, LittleJackk said:

@everyone here is a closeted Melanie stan.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume

has been secretly nominated to a Nobel Prize and we never found out about it!

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

4 hours ago, LittleJackk said:

@everyone here is a closeted Melanie stan.

Yes i love queen Melanie C! She's my second fave Spice Girl after Emma :yaskween:

I assume that

works for a non-for-profit organisation and wears a business shirt and tie every day. :orly: 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

6 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I assume that

works for a non-for-profit organisation and wears a business shirt and tie every day. :orly: 

I used to wear a suit to work everyday in a previous life.  But I never worked for no non profit.  Oh no.  I am all about the profits.  But now I wear jeans and a basic whatever kind of shirt I pretty much feel like wearing to work.  Just nothing too, as they say, offensive.  But I do try to push the envelope on e in a while.  Gotta keep the thought police on their toes.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1