Make an assumption about a member

Turn Ya Head

5 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

False. If I only count the ones I had sex with, 8 is the number that comes to mind.

I assume that @Skinny Legend was a real Queen in his previous life

Eight is still a small number! You've always come off as pure and virginal to me, not a slut like @Skinny Legend. :flush: 

Are you trying to say I'm not a real queen now? :vacuum: 

• LMAO 1

19 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Eight is still a small number! You've always come off as pure and virginal to me, not a slut like @Skinny Legend. :flush: 

Are you trying to say I'm not a real queen now? :vacuum: 

You only say that because I've been with my bf for 2 years now, even with the stupid distance :P

I'm just saying that you clearly are a true queen because you've already been one before Ö

On 4/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, jlnsgr said:

You only say that because I've been with my bf for 2 years now, even with the stupid distance :P

I'm just saying that you clearly are a true queen because you've already been one before Ö

Stan Mariah! :yaskween: 

Maybe I was an evil queen. Tbh, I must have done something pretty bad in my past life to be reborn into this miserable existence. :cackle: 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 365MM said:

Haha! Kylie-queer-in-denial. ? Is that a thing? No, never been opposed to men, just never interested enough to give it a try, I guess. Never say never!

Nah, I’m totally fucking with you. You do you, love! 
:wink:

make sure to wash yo ass though 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 4:53 AM, 365MM said:

Haha! Kylie-queer-in-denial. ? Is that a thing? No, never been opposed to men, just never interested enough to give it a try, I guess. Never say never!

I love that! <3 PHF stands for diversity and we accept all lifestyle choices! Don't let the heterophobes tell you you're wrong baby boy, one day you will live in a world where you're accepted! <3 

• YAAASSS 1