Sia - Testosterone (Full HQ?)

maxiNOYES

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I don't think this would have been on the Calvin-produced 'IWNLYD' album, but it would have sounded weird next to 'Poison'. :cackle: Maybe it should have been on the Fifty Shades soundtrack!

With the amount of shelved songs this bitch has, maybe we would have material for three or four more albums that Roc Nation shelved. So I wish them to leak soon, as "Champagne Lights", "Elevator", "Could It Be", and many, many others, sound really cool and will never be released. After (if) those songs leak, I'll see how the hell do I organize that shit, as I'm assuming it's a messy collage of eras :stretcher:

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 10:52 PM, Moonchild said:

With the amount of shelved songs this bitch has, maybe we would have material for three or four more albums that Roc Nation shelved. So I wish them to leak soon, as "Champagne Lights", "Elevator", "Could It Be", and many, many others, sound really cool and will never be released. After (if) those songs leak, I'll see how the hell do I organize that shit, as I'm assuming it's a messy collage of eras :stretcher:

What was the song that she recorded written by Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter and produced by Calvin? :orly: I remember being excited to hear it but I don't remember the title!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

What was the song that she recorded written by Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter and produced by Calvin? :orly: I remember being excited to hear it but I don't remember the title!

I'm trying to remember, and as my memory is bad, I decided to go to ASCAP and search for it, but the only Tranter co-written songs appear to be "Egyptian Cotton" and "Poison", this one with Julia as well. But i know there are more songs written by them for Ora. Julia usually writes more than one song for an artist, so... yeah.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:52 PM, Moonchild said:

someone people have Champagne Lights and Could It Be, hope they leak

and yes music mafia teased alot of Rita like

Backup Plan (a bop that need to leak)

Still Here

Is It Love 

and Girl Like You, which is produced by Calvin Harris

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

someone people have Champagne Lights and Could It Be, hope they leak

and yes music mafia teased alot of Rita like

Backup Plan (a bop that need to leak)

Still Here

Is It Love 

and Girl Like You, which is produced by Calvin Harris

Hopefully them all will leak someday soon, 'cause the music Rita did around 2014 and 2016 was amazing and Roc Nation paid her dust.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/11/2019 at 9:49 PM, Moonchild said:

I'm trying to remember, and as my memory is bad, I decided to go to ASCAP and search for it, but the only Tranter co-written songs appear to be "Egyptian Cotton" and "Poison", this one with Julia as well. But i know there are more songs written by them for Ora. Julia usually writes more than one song for an artist, so... yeah.

I remember reading it was the first song that Julia and Justin had written together and it was what started their working relationship... :orly: I'm pretty sure Justin mentioned it on the RuPaul podcast... I'll have to go back and investigate! :wink: