Hello! Olá!

UnknownBoyPT

Hello there ?

I never really introduced myself in a propor way, so here it is ?

My name is André, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Portugal!

My music passion and journey started around 2005, when "Wake Up" from Hilary Duff and "Hung Up" from Madonna came into my life! After that I develop a truly love for miss Duff and I'm still in love with her until now! I've always felt some kind of joy and happiness when I was listening to her songs, watching her movies or similar, she is such a breathe of life, I can't describe it!

Although, I know that something was growing inside me around the time that I listened to t.A.T.u. when I was really young, when they released "All The Things She Said", "Not Gonna Get Us" and their Eurovision entry "Ne ver', ne boysia (Не верь, не бойся)". And I'm still a die hard fan of them, even if they broke up, I still listen to their music and I follow their individual career. 

I love pop, electronic, rock and alternative music, but I still like a little bit of the other kinds, I'm not that picky with music, I just listen to what it feels right to me. 

I hope that I can share my passion with all the users here and feel free to ask questions if needed ?

Hi! Welcome to the forum! 

The way you've been posting in all sections and helping other members made me think you'd been here for ages! ?

You're one of those newbies that make me hope you'll stick around for a long time! Have fun on the board and don't let the crazy stans scare you away! <3

28 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! 

The way you've been posting in all sections and helping other members made me think you'd been here for ages! ?

You're one of those newbies that make me hope you'll stick around for a long time! Have fun on the board and don't let the crazy stans scare you away! <3

Ahah actually I created my account in 2017 but I don't why but I never used the forum ?

But I came back this year and I hope that I can stick around for some time too ? Thank you for your kindness and for being an awesome user, always sharing your songs ?

28 minutes ago, Cypher said:

A flawless list of interested artists, criminal I don't see Sky Ferreira on your signature. Give her a try and let me know what you think of her music!

I could actually include her on my signature! I love her, I remember being on my high school and listening to her first singles like “99 tears”, “108”, “haters anonymous”. And then she released “Red Lips”, written by Shirley Manson which I previously loved too! But my favourite track from her is “Lost in my Bedroom” ? still waiting for “Masochism” ?

10 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

I could actually include her on my signature! I love her, I remember being on my high school and listening to her first singles like “99 tears”, “108”, “haters anonymous”. And then she released “Red Lips”, written by Shirley Manson which I previously loved too! But my favourite track from her is “Lost in my Bedroom” ? still waiting for “Masochism” ?

A regular stan! :hail: 

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

A regular stan! :hail: 

Thank you ? I also have the special edition of her Night Time, My Time CD, including the Ghost EP (I'm a CD Collector ?, I forgot to mention that)!

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Finally a new member who doesn't act like a total psychopath! :hail: I'm happy to have you here, you seem to have a really cool and varied taste in music and I'm always glad to have more Hilary fans around. ;) Hope you enjoy the forum boo! <3 

I try to not act like that ? Thank you for being so nice and for being such an awesome administrator ? I'm already enjoying it and I'm trying to stay the more active as possible ?

2 hours ago, ruifilipe said:

Olá @UnknownBoyPT

It's good to see that we are from the same country ?

Olá @ruifilipe ? Yup, we are representing Portugal here ?

6 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Thank you ? I also have the special edition of her Night Time, My Time CD, including the Ghost EP (I'm a CD Collector ?, I forgot to mention that)!

Me too! There aren't too many people who still invest in CDs...since they're basically a dying art, but there's something special about owning the material and seeing the work that went into booklets or inserts. I definitely feel that that part is largely underappreciated, especially with the modern streaming venture. That being said, I support both streaming and CDs, my collection is huge and I've definitely wondered what I plan to do with all of them in years to come.

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Me too! There aren't too many people who still invest in CDs...since they're basically a dying art, but there's something special about owning the material and seeing the work that went into booklets or inserts. I definitely feel that that part is largely underappreciated, especially with the modern streaming venture. That being said, I support both streaming and CDs, my collection is huge and I've definitely wondered what I plan to do with all of them in years to come.

I know and that’s a shame, some physical editions are so beautiful and people nowadays only listen to music on streaming plataform but I enjoy to listen to them on my home cinema or in my car, it’s a different feeling ? but, like you, I also love to see the booklet and my favourite part it’s when they release the album as a digipack or book version, like Kylie’s Golden deluxe. 

My collection surpassed the 400 items a few weeks ago ? and I also wonder what I will do with them in the future, and I’ve some signed editions and they can be worth a lot in the future!

Archived