I wasn't that big of a fan of the first Frozen, but the trailer for the sequel has me SHOOK. :shocked:I'm so ready to see Elsa embrace her inner bad bitch and truly walk on water!

• Like 2

While I didn't think the original was worth all the talk it got, I did rather enjoy the film. This one definitely screams sequel in all facets, so it's got my interest peaked.

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

While I didn't think the original was worth all the talk it got, I did rather enjoy the film. This one definitely screams sequel in all facets, so it's got my interest peaked.

Agreed! The first was like a 7/10 movie that people made out to be a 10/10 movie. This one looks really visually interesting though and I'm very intrigued to see such a dark aura around it. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with!

On 6/28/2019 at 2:02 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

if they actually give Elsa a girlfriend, i MIGHT watch, i hated the first one.

Idina Menzel did an interview on Ellen a while ago where she was saying that while it could be cool if Elsa had a girlfriend, she also loved that Elsa didn’t need any kind of partner...And honestly I kind of agree with her. ;) 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, Skinny Legend said:

Idina Menzel did an interview on Ellen a while ago where she was saying that while it could be cool if Elsa had a girlfriend, she also loved that Elsa didn’t need any kind of partner...And honestly I kind of agree with her. ;) 

id like at least some indication of a sexual orientation. sksk

On 7/2/2019 at 1:48 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

id like at least some indication of a sexual orientation. sksk

Asexuality is a thing I guess, not that I relate. :idkher: 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 1:38 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Asexuality is a thing I guess, not that I relate. :idkher: 

Thats still a sexual orientation tho

On 2/24/2019 at 2:10 PM, Skinny Legend said:

Agreed! The first was like a 7/10 movie that people made out to be a 10/10 movie. This one looks really visually interesting though and I'm very intrigued to see such a dark aura around it. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with!

The plot will be the sisters investigating the mysterious death of their parents and trying to move on from the feeling of loss they are still living with day after day.

On 7/6/2019 at 6:59 AM, selenagomez said:

The plot will be the sisters investigating the mysterious death of their parents and trying to move on from the feeling of loss they are still living with day after day.

Yes! Apparently it’s kind of an origin story as well which will tell us how Elsa got her powers. Maybe her mum has the same magic?