• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally a fellow Kelsea stan lol my favorite is Get Over Yourself  fun fact regarding IHLS, I was at the Opry the night she premiered it. It was amazing 

I decided to delete all my topics and leave this forum because of what's happened with @ignore-delete .  This member has been scammed by Speedy, a scammer who stole innocent people few times in t

Graveyard or The First Time. I also love her demo of Aftershock.

Is anyone available to give me a quick rundown on how Kelsea has so many unreleased songs? Her level of material rivals that of Kesha or Gaga. Are a lot of these songs old? Or does she write a lot of material for each album and pick the top 12, leaving her unreleased collection a variety of leftovers from each era?

39 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Is anyone available to give me a quick rundown on how Kelsea has so many unreleased songs? Her level of material rivals that of Kesha or Gaga. Are a lot of these songs old? Or does she write a lot of material for each album and pick the top 12, leaving her unreleased collection a variety of leftovers from each era?

Kelsea had a lot of material prior to her debut album, but does seem to over-write for each record since then.

26 minutes ago, Kelsea Ballerini said:

She has way more than Kesha and Gaga according to this site :

http://www.kelseasroses.com/

She seems to write a lot a material for each album. You can see the year of each song on the site.

oh shit she's a machine. tbh, I haven't gotten in too deep with her material, but from what I've heard, she's definitely on my watch list. I keep downloading the new stuff that leaks meaning to get around to checking it out, and then more leak and I lose track.