Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to create a place where we could consolidate all of the Hilary Duff leak discussions. And also, it's hard keeping up in the Latest Leaks thread. I don't have an updated link yet, but I'll add

We really have a whole album's worth of material!  I never thought this day would come, how exciting!  Thanks for making this thread!

innersleeve

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cypher said:

I would love to see a more modern day take on that video. Rewatching it, it strikes me as an angsty young adult trying to be adult. Now that she's lived life a bit more, I bet she'd come up with some great visuals pieces to tie with a song like Stranger!

I think the main problem with the video for me is just the fact that she cannot dance to save her life... :cackle: If it wasn't for that it would be super sexy!

On 3/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, voicenotes said:

I'm still hoping for the remaining songs of the album to leak. One in particularly didn't leak at all and I don't even know the name, i always thought was This Heart when that video leak back in 2014, but it's another song.

the instrumental starts at 2:31

The instrumental sounds super pretty tbh, I'm here for a cute little acoustic track. <3 I would love to hear a song about Luca! ;) 

• 2 years later...