Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

Cypher

10 minutes ago, Marin said:

@Ice Prince also Carry on (remastered) since to be edited(shortened) because my file is 3:48 long, while the file in mega is 2:30 long 

Well, upon leak, I extended Carry On and the resulting file was 3:48, so it's probably what you got :cry: the real file was very short, so I added a sort of bridge using the pre-chorus dddd.

• LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Well, upon leak, I extended Carry On and the resulting file was 3:48, so it's probably what you got :cry: the real file was very short, so I added a sort of bridge using the pre-chorus dddd.

Thanks for the clarification LOL

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 12:51 AM, Cypher said:

I'm not sure if this is the original file, but you can try checking it against the one you have. I'm curious if this one is higher quality than what else is out there, or if it's the same file that's generally accessible. I remember downloading it way back when the album came out.

Thank you very much, I'll do tests tonight. One person had told me that supposedly the downloadable tracks of Fan Joy were MP3 at 128 kbps but I don't know if he's right.

8 hours ago, arthurmondragon said:

Thank you very much, I'll do tests tonight. One person had told me that supposedly the downloadable tracks of Fan Joy were MP3 at 128 kbps but I don't know if he's right.

I remember something like this too! I remember someone having a huge tantrum about "Outlaw" not being of a certain quality.

4 hours ago, Cypher said:

I remember something like this too! I remember someone having a huge tantrum about "Outlaw" not being of a certain quality.

That's true, even the file on the japanese CD wasn't the right one and it's low quality. But it works fine for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just wishing for some new leaks 🥲