Cypher

Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

Can we have a review leaks thread or something? LOL Every time a post happens, I think a leak happened :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/13/2019 at 6:16 PM, shout87 said:

Can we have a review leaks thread or something? LOL Every time a post happens, I think a leak happened :(

Ikr? Well, however I don't hold my breath unless I see a link a new comment. But... yeah I feel you :(

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cypher said:

I would love to see a more modern day take on that video. Rewatching it, it strikes me as an angsty young adult trying to be adult. Now that she's lived life a bit more, I bet she'd come up with some great visuals pieces to tie with a song like Stranger!

I think the main problem with the video for me is just the fact that she cannot dance to save her life... :cackle: If it wasn't for that it would be super sexy!

On 3/4/2019 at 5:41 PM, voicenotes said:

I'm still hoping for the remaining songs of the album to leak. One in particularly didn't leak at all and I don't even know the name, i always thought was This Heart when that video leak back in 2014, but it's another song.

the instrumental starts at 2:31

The instrumental sounds super pretty tbh, I'm here for a cute little acoustic track. <3 I would love to hear a song about Luca! ;)