Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

Cypher

37 minutes ago, shout87 said:

They should release a soundtrack to Younger (include Little Lies, the original Outlaw, and a couple outtakes from the EDM stuff). Or just an EP of sorts. Maybe even a new cover like you said. Just something. I gotta keep telling myself that these songs are old and she hasn't even hit the studio yet xD

I would love a little EP too! That would be a smart move for them since it would sell some copies if it had some new songs from her! 

But know she has more chances to hit the studio since she’s dating Matthew Koma, so, who knows ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shout87 said:

Just keep in mind, according to her, the dance EDM are more dark sounding (probably closer to her cover of Little Lies). So they won't be as 'up' sounding as the Sweden tracks.

I am here for a dark EDM song. Little Lies was a jam!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I'm here for it too! Let's not forget that Dignity was a pretty dark album all round, and it's by far my favourite from her. I'm here for another 'Stranger'. :hail: 

I would love to see a more modern day take on that video. Rewatching it, it strikes me as an angsty young adult trying to be adult. Now that she's lived life a bit more, I bet she'd come up with some great visuals pieces to tie with a song like Stranger!

12 minutes ago, Beckah608 said:

Totally ready!! I just wonder if the rest of the cast can sing... ?

Sutton and Miriam have both been on Broadway and Sutton has released a couple albums

Edited by Zach

On 2/28/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cypher said:

I would love to see a more modern day take on that video. Rewatching it, it strikes me as an angsty young adult trying to be adult. Now that she's lived life a bit more, I bet she'd come up with some great visuals pieces to tie with a song like Stranger!

I think the issue with that video (and her career in general) is the choreography...Hilary's a cutie but she cannot dance to save her life and when she tries to be sexy it just comes off as awkward. :stretcher: Still, I love the vibe of the video and she was rocking the brown hair!

12 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Guess who entered the studio? 

Even if it's a song for the serie, it's better than nothing ?

https://twitter.com/HilaryNews/status/1101172937632165888

Are they doing a musical episode? :shocked: How exciting! I may have to start watching again. ;)

6 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Are they doing a musical episode? :shocked: How exciting! I may have to start watching again. ;)

I don't know ? maybe a thematic episode! At least I hope we get new music, it's better than nothing... maybe she finds that being in the studio is good and therapeutic ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

I don't know ? maybe a thematic episode! At least I hope we get new music, it's better than nothing... maybe she finds that being in the studio is good and therapeutic ?

She literally has a studio in her house, it's not gonna make a difference ?

• Sad 1