Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

Cypher

27 minutes ago, lanadelrey said:

all these hilary leaks made me want to listen to the BIBO album and it seems I deleted it (oops)

could anyone upload the version that includes the bonus tracks and chasing the sun and all about you? please :D

I have the Japan version but it's only 256kbps.  I would be more than happy to upload it for you.  Oh.  And yes it has those two songs included.  Let me know? 

@lanadelrey I found a link for it in my Hilary Folder.  Cannot believe the link still works after 4 years.  Again.  sorry if the quality is not up to your normal standards.  If it is, then it's time to lower your standards.  LOL.

Hilary Duff - BI.BO. (JP Version)

17 tracks

114MB

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8zshYIPw8bVQXJfZVYzbi1SOTQ&export=download

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

@lanadelrey I found a link for it in my Hilary Folder.  Cannot believe the link still works after 4 years.  Again.  sorry if the quality is not up to your normal standards.  If it is, then it's time to lower your standards.  LOL.

Hilary Duff - BI.BO. (JP Version)

17 tracks

114MB

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8zshYIPw8bVQXJfZVYzbi1SOTQ&export=download

thanx!!!

will check it out!

nah, im not that much of a quality freak

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lanadelrey said:

all these hilary leaks made me want to listen to the BIBO album and it seems I deleted it (oops)

could anyone upload the version that includes the bonus tracks and chasing the sun and all about you? please :D

Here's my collection of her two eras massed into one:
https://mega.nz/#F!apkBRKoI!XSKIa5FkIwi3b3A9i4wswA

• Like 2

On 2/14/2019 at 3:05 PM, luez42 said:

Such a standout album. A lot of what we have left to leak is what she recorded prior to signing with RCA so we may get some more dance bops.

To the members that still have songs - Which ones do we have to look forward to?

I really hope we do get some more dance tracks. :hail: As much as I'm happy to finally hear these folky songs, they really pale in comparison to 'Sparks' or 'One In A Million'. :( 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I really hope we do get some more dance tracks. :hail: As much as I'm happy to finally hear these folky songs, they really pale in comparison to 'Sparks' or 'One In A Million'. :( 

Just keep in mind, according to her, the dance EDM are more dark sounding (probably closer to her cover of Little Lies). So they won't be as 'up' sounding as the Sweden tracks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shout87 said:

Just keep in mind, according to her, the dance EDM are more dark sounding (probably closer to her cover of Little Lies). So they won't be as 'up' sounding as the Sweden tracks.

I would enjoy something on the same line as Little Lies. I hope that she records a new song or cover for the new season of younger, at least to awake the musician that she has really deep on her heart!

Edited by UnknownBoyPT
  • Like 2

They should release a soundtrack to Younger (include Little Lies, the original Outlaw, and a couple outtakes from the EDM stuff). Or just an EP of sorts. Maybe even a new cover like you said. Just something. I gotta keep telling myself that these songs are old and she hasn't even hit the studio yet xD

• Like 2