Cypher

Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

If you wish, this can help:

Please login or register to see this link.

. I looped "Carry On" since it was too short, and included "Chasing the Sun", "All About You" and "Outlaw", but I only didn't include "Better Days" since the leaked is just a writer demo and not the Hilary version - which seems not to be circulating, unfortunately :( but enjoy!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

If you wish, this can help:

Please login or register to see this link.

. I looped "Carry On" since it was too short, and included "Chasing the Sun", "All About You" and "Outlaw", but I only didn't include "Better Days" since the leaked is just a writer demo and not the Hilary version - which seems not to be circulating, unfortunately :( but enjoy!

Awesome, just saw this post. Thanks for making that link, I'll use it for the OP. Appreciate the help!

• Like 1

Such a standout album. A lot of what we have left to leak is what she recorded prior to signing with RCA so we may get some more dance bops.

To the members that still have songs - Which ones do we have to look forward to?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Crywolf said:

Snow Globe, Golden Love, 17 (Still Seventeen), Let Me Miss Ya, Whistling Dixie, Tearing Down Walls, Where the Gods Play, etc. idk any others or else i'd mention them. :)

Yeah, those sound intriguing. I also heard about "Breathing Room", "When We Were Young", "Falling", "Heroine"... and not a Breathe In. Breathe Out. outtake, but I've always wanted a studio version of "Love Is a Battlefield", a Best of Hilary Duff track that was supposed to be out along with "Holiday" and "Reach Out". I wonder if it was ever circulating or even recorded.

5 hours ago, Crywolf said:

Snow Globe, Golden Love, 17 (Still Seventeen), Let Me Miss Ya, Whistling Dixie, Tearing Down Walls, Where the Gods Play, etc. idk any others or else i'd mention them. :)

Nice! These are all ones you have or just some you’ve read about? From all the different lists I’ve read there’s at least 16 songs left that haven’t leaked yet.

all these hilary leaks made me want to listen to the BIBO album and it seems I deleted it (oops)

could anyone upload the version that includes the bonus tracks and chasing the sun and all about you? please :D