Hilary Duff Leaks February 2019

Cypher

48 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

If you wish, this can help: This Heart. I looped "Carry On" since it was too short, and included "Chasing the Sun", "All About You" and "Outlaw", but I only didn't include "Better Days" since the leaked is just a writer demo and not the Hilary version - which seems not to be circulating, unfortunately :( but enjoy!

Awesome, just saw this post. Thanks for making that link, I'll use it for the OP. Appreciate the help!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Crywolf said:

Snow Globe, Golden Love, 17 (Still Seventeen), Let Me Miss Ya, Whistling Dixie, Tearing Down Walls, Where the Gods Play, etc. idk any others or else i'd mention them. :)

Yeah, those sound intriguing. I also heard about "Breathing Room", "When We Were Young", "Falling", "Heroine"... and not a Breathe In. Breathe Out. outtake, but I've always wanted a studio version of "Love Is a Battlefield", a Best of Hilary Duff track that was supposed to be out along with "Holiday" and "Reach Out". I wonder if it was ever circulating or even recorded.

5 hours ago, Crywolf said:

Snow Globe, Golden Love, 17 (Still Seventeen), Let Me Miss Ya, Whistling Dixie, Tearing Down Walls, Where the Gods Play, etc. idk any others or else i'd mention them. :)

Nice! These are all ones you have or just some you’ve read about? From all the different lists I’ve read there’s at least 16 songs left that haven’t leaked yet.