Danielle Bregoli’s Snapchat Show Brings In 10 Million Viewers On First Day: Report

10 Million Viewers.  That's crazy.  Hate her love her.  She has definitely got something going on.  You cannot deny that.

https://www1.azhitz.net/danielle-bregolis-snapchat-show-brings-10-million-viewers-first-day-report/

1549617364_8175cde8eb408289b928e11192dc5

Danielle Bregoli’s new Snapchat show is doing major numbers.

Hate her or love her, Danielle Bregoli is out here putting up numbers. The Cash Me Outside girl just launched her own show on Snapchat called “Bringing Up Bhabie,” following a day in her life, and it’s apparently doing insane numbers.

Snapchat told TMZ that Danielle’s first show this past Monday had over 10 million unique people tuned in to see what happened. With that, Snapchat believes the show is going to be a monster hit. In comparison, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, brings in about 1.5 million viewers per episode, which is MUCH lower than Bhad Bhabie. However, internet and television numbers are different.

There’s no word how much Danielle’s getting paid for from Snapchat, but I’m sure it’s a hefty penny. For what its worth, a rep told TMZ that Danielle could surpass $10 million dollar a year in earnings with all her different revenue streams in the near future. She currently is on tour with her music, and has a pretty lucrative beauty and makeup endorsement deal as well, not forgetting her hit show now on Snapchat.

Whether you like her or not, you better get use to seeing Danielle Bregoli in the headlines for a long time to come. 

Props to her, but I'd be interested to know more about the idea of a Snapchat show. I don't have the app so I really have no idea how it works, but if watching a "show" is literally just people clicking on a feed and watching for ten seconds before they get bored and move on then I don't think 10 million would be an accurate number.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

I don't have the app so I really have no idea how it works

I don't use snapchat either.  But I would also like to see how the show is produced.  I am sure someone will upload the episodes to you tube at some point.  I would like to watch at least one episode.  I am on going to lie.  Something about that girl is intriguing.  Kind of like you just want to see if it is going to be a train wreck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I don't use snapchat either.  But I would also like to see how the show is produced.  I am sure someone will upload the episodes to you tube at some point.  I would like to watch at least one episode.  I am on going to lie.  Something about that girl is intriguing.  Kind of like you just want to see if it is going to be a train wreck.

It looks to be pretty much the quality we all expected it to be... :cackle:

Plus the fact that it was obviously filmed horizontally but is being played vertically makes it look so cheap and weird. What a messy idea from Snapchat. :idkher: 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 7:32 PM, Skinny Legend said:

Props to her, but I'd be interested to know more about the idea of a Snapchat show. I don't have the app so I really have no idea how it works, but if watching a "show" is literally just people clicking on a feed and watching for ten seconds before they get bored and move on then I don't think 10 million would be an accurate number.

It’s not just a 10 second show I think it runs about 5 minutes or so. It actually wasn’t that bad kinda showed some insight on her and it makes sense why she’s the way she is. Her mother is honestly horrible. I like a few of her songs and I honestly give her props for using the foundation she was given to make something for herself. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 3:15 AM, Sassadee said:

It’s not just a 10 second show I think it runs about 5 minutes or so. It actually wasn’t that bad kinda showed some insight on her and it makes sense why she’s the way she is. Her mother is honestly horrible. I like a few of her songs and I honestly give her props for using the foundation she was given to make something for herself. 

I actually like her songs too, her raps are genuinely good. :stretcher: But still, it's unfair to compare a five minute show getting ten million viewers to an hour long show on network TV getting only a million viewers.