kallumlavigne

Avril Lavigne Head Above Water & Possible Leaks Thread

1 hour ago, itsmefelps said:

Does anyone know the name of this song?

Please login or register to see this link.

Their stuff is cute, check them out

Edited by Sonikko

I worked on an unmastered version of Head Above Water and Under My Skin, to try and undo the awful volume compression that is going on in both albums. Same process as brickwallhater remasters, if anyone is interested hmu. Or can I post em here?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sonikko said:

I worked on an unmastered version of Head Above Water and Under My Skin, to try and undo the awful volume compression that is going on in both albums. Same process as brickwallhater remasters, if anyone is interested hmu. Or can I post em here?

Yeah post them here if you want too :)

51 minutes ago, Sonikko said:

12 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

Yeah post them here if you want too :)

UMS Average DR 13

HAW Average DR 11

Log files included. I used StereoTool which is the same VST brickwallhater used to work with. If you're familiar with his unmasters, then this is similar.

Some songs came out pretty well if you ask me, the highlights are How Does It Feel and I Fell In Love With The Devil imo.

If you're familiar with Loudness War and Dynamic Range compression, then this is for you.

First waveform is unmastered, second waveform is the album version. I ripped the CDs myself, everything's lossless.

UsoaVk4.png 

Edited by Sonikko
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sonikko said:

UMS Average DR 13

HAW Average DR 11

Log files included. I used StereoTool which is the same VST brickwallhater used to work with. If you're familiar with his unmasters, then this is similar.

Some songs came out pretty well if you ask me, the highlights are How Does It Feel and I Fell In Love With The Devil imo.

If you're familiar with Loudness War and Dynamic Range compression, then this is for you.

First waveform is unmastered, second waveform is the album version. I ripped the CDs myself, everything's lossless.

Thank you so much for this, do you have any other albums that you worked with those things?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, voicenotes said:

Thank you so much for this, do you have any other albums that you worked with those things?

Not really, since it takes me a long time to do it, but if you have requests and I was planning to work on them already, I'd give it a shot. I'm planning to do Goodbye Lullaby next.

There's an After Laughter unmaster floating around, it sounds pretty good.