kallumlavigne

Avril Lavigne Head Above Water & Possible Leaks Thread

I’m loving Dumb Blonde, but I really hope the solo version leaks in HQ. They cut the best part to add Nicki’s rap in my opinion. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rymc730 said:

I’m loving Dumb Blonde, but I really hope the solo version leaks in HQ. They cut the best part to add Nicki’s rap in my opinion. 

Seconded. I like Nicki's verse, but someone needs to make an extended edit when the solo version comes out in HQ! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rymc730 said:

Apparently the CD comes with the solo version, and I'll be buying the album next week so I'll post the FLAC!

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 2

On 2/12/2019 at 5:26 AM, Rexhar Lover said:
6 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Please login or register to see this link.

that would be great! You really are lifesavers ;)

The album got leaked 2 hours ago

• Like 1

Avril isn't necessary one of the artists on my constant radar, but when she drops a new album, it's always worth a complete listen. I quite respect her for creating her own music and more or less staying drama free.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Music XXclusives said:

hope we get this and in touch

Where did the lyrics come from? Did someone leak them?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LoveAndLight said:

Where did the lyrics come from? Did someone leak them?

Idk

But lucky ones isn't Avril, but Lauren Christy and we will get the tracks soon as many people in here have the songs

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

Idk

But lucky ones isn't Avril, but Lauren Christy and we will get the tracks soon as many people in here have the songs

It is a song by Avril although the version in circulation is in the voice of Lauren Christy (Co-composer of Bebe Rexha and Avril Lavigne),

I hope the Avril version is released sometime.

10 minutes ago, Rexhar Lover said:

It is a song by Avril although the version in circulation is in the voice of Lauren Christy (Co-composer of Bebe Rexha and Avril Lavigne),

I hope the Avril version is released sometime.

Didn't you buy all of the Avril songs with 83 black stars? That means at least 83 people have them and they'll leak soon

3 minutes ago, LoveAndLight said:

Didn't you buy all of the Avril songs with 83 black stars? That means at least 83 people have them and they'll leak soon

other people bought too