Jump to content
kallumlavigne

Avril Lavigne Head Above Water & Possible Leaks Thread

Recommended Posts

I’m loving Dumb Blonde, but I really hope the solo version leaks in HQ. They cut the best part to add Nicki’s rap in my opinion. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rymc730 said:

I’m loving Dumb Blonde, but I really hope the solo version leaks in HQ. They cut the best part to add Nicki’s rap in my opinion. 

Seconded. I like Nicki's verse, but someone needs to make an extended edit when the solo version comes out in HQ! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rymc730 said:

I’m loving Dumb Blonde, but I really hope the solo version leaks in HQ. They cut the best part to add Nicki’s rap in my opinion. 

Apparently the CD comes with the solo version, and I'll be buying the album next week so I'll post the FLAC!

  • Like 4
  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 5:26 AM, Rexhar Lover said:
6 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Please login or register to see this link.

that would be great! You really are lifesavers ;)

 

The album got leaked 2 hours ago

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Avril isn't necessary one of the artists on my constant radar, but when she drops a new album, it's always worth a complete listen. I quite respect her for creating her own music and more or less staying drama free.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Music XXclusives said:

Please login or register to see this link.

 hope we get this and in touch

Where did the lyrics come from? Did someone leak them?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LoveAndLight said:

Where did the lyrics come from? Did someone leak them?

Idk

But lucky ones isn't Avril, but Lauren Christy and we will get the tracks soon as many people in here have the songs

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

Idk

But lucky ones isn't Avril, but Lauren Christy and we will get the tracks soon as many people in here have the songs

It is a song by Avril although the version in circulation is in the voice of Lauren Christy (Co-composer of Bebe Rexha and Avril Lavigne),

I hope the Avril version is released sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rexhar Lover said:

It is a song by Avril although the version in circulation is in the voice of Lauren Christy (Co-composer of Bebe Rexha and Avril Lavigne),

I hope the Avril version is released sometime.

Didn't you buy all of the Avril songs with 83 black stars? That means at least 83 people have them and they'll leak soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LoveAndLight said:

Didn't you buy all of the Avril songs with 83 black stars? That means at least 83 people have them and they'll leak soon

other people bought too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×