kallumlavigne

Avril Lavigne Head Above Water & Possible Leaks Thread

2 hours ago, Obsessed said:

Can some of you guys do a masterpost with Avril stuff? Including unreleased songs, I have some of them.. But I believe I'm missing tons of them too!

I would love a master post! Or even just the unreleased material. I think I have most album tracks, but I’m definitely missing a lot of unreleased songs / demos.

Have any of the songs leaked yet? I know there was someone on twitter claiming to have listened to Lights Out and Here In Your Arms. I’m desperate to hear these songs! Particularly Dancing Crazy and Candy.

14 hours ago, rymc730 said:

Have any of the songs leaked yet? I know there was someone on twitter claiming to have listened to Lights Out and Here In Your Arms. I’m desperate to hear these songs! Particularly Dancing Crazy and Candy.

This is fake and no one has these songs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rexhar Lover said:

This is fake and no one has these songs.

The songs are real, but no one has them

9 minutes ago, Ribbons said:

The songs are real, but no one has them

i know, some of them are registered and others (like Fine and Gone) Avril spoke about them, but this guy on twitter is a compulsive liar, and no one has these songs for now.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Farame said:

Does anyone have lucky ones in Avril's voice?

candy with vocals?

Only Avril does.

Since there's no official Explicit version with Nicki, I mix one + a extended one with Nicki and Avril verse, enjoy !

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by skansp

On 2/19/2019 at 1:40 AM, kallumlavigne said:

This was posted on bandaids are any of these real?

Candy is an outtake from GL, Dancing Crazy is a song Avril wrote but, it got sold to Miranda Cosgrove, Echo is an outtake from AL, If I Said I Loved You (feat. Chad Kroeger) is also an outtake from AL along with Times Goes By.

On 3/23/2019 at 11:21 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Candy is an outtake from GL, Dancing Crazy is a song Avril wrote but, it got sold to Miranda Cosgrove, Echo is an outtake from AL, If I Said I Loved You (feat. Chad Kroeger) is also an outtake from AL along with Times Goes By.

That list is driving me crazy lol. If it's real, why won't he/she leak them? Why boast about having them? That's so annoying to me. If you're not going to leak them whatever, but why do they have to brag about having them?

50 minutes ago, rymc730 said:

That list is driving me crazy lol. If it's real, why won't he/she leak them? Why boast about having them? That's so annoying to me. If you're not going to leak them whatever, but why do they have to brag about having them?

power and attention, that's how trading works sweetie. if you brag about having something you are deemed as powerful and are gifted with attention

sadly its the way it is