Lolene's unreleased songs discussion

Turn Ya Head

On 2/10/2019 at 3:37 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

Thanks for the info! I agree, Lolene is a total Queen. Her music is 10/10.

I'm kinda conflicted over the girl Lolene's managing now though, Nova Miller. She seems to have lots of talent but her music isn't on Lolene's level. 

I swear, if the British Queen of pop doesn't make a comeback, I'm going to officially announce the death of music! 

Nova is still super young, so I think she hasn't found her style or sound properly yet. But she's a super sweet girl with a great voice and I really think she could be the next Zara Larson if she had the push! ;) 

On 2/11/2019 at 5:13 PM, Theprettyymess said:

You know the craziest part. Let actually good friends with her now here in LA. 

She doesn't live in LA, but nice try sis! :cackle::cackle::cackle:

• YAAASSS 1

On 2/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Nova is still super young, so I think she hasn't found her style or sound properly yet. But she's a super sweet girl with a great voice and I really think she could be the next Zara Larson if she had the push! ;) 

She doesn't live in LA, but nice try sis! :cackle::cackle::cackle:

Lolene is married to Paul Rothenberg. They both have a house here in Beverly Hills. Nova miller also just moved here

nive try sis 

On 2/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, Theprettyymess said:

Lolene is married to Paul Rothenberg. They both have a house here in Beverly Hills. Nova miller also just moved here

nive try sis 

Nope! Lolene owns a beauty shop back in England, where she lives with her three cats and where she does crossword puzzles every Sunday while dreaming of what could have been.

nive try sis

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/10/2019 at 3:49 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Found this song called Kiss My Ass. The link is broken, however. I'm assuming it's Kiss My Revolution

Edit: apparently this song was blocked for copyright. It said the song was Kiss It by Christina Milian. Here's the song:

I'd love to hear Lolene's version! 

Omg I used to have this track! :( lost a bunch of them... and yes it's the same track. It was 4shared back in the day

Did 'Day Star, Jealous, Blow You Away, I miss You' ever leak? it's been so long

24 minutes ago, beatsgone said:

Omg I used to have this track! :( lost a bunch of them... and yes it's the same track. It was 4shared back in the day

Did 'Day Star, Jealous, Blow You Away, I miss You' ever leak? it's been so long

I got told that they leaked, but I can't find any links