Lolene's unreleased songs discussion

Turn Ya Head

I have been digging up some of her old stuff to see if anything has leaked refently, and found this screenshot of some Electrick Hotel demos:

tumblr_mb8yfq9HC41ri0wnjo1_1280.png

I thought Lola's Dancing was just Oh Lola, but Oh Lola is 3:44 and Lola's Dancing is 3:57. I have no idea what Lola's Dancing 2.0 is, but imo it's just a snippet. 

Drum seems to be the same length as Drum Dumb, so I'm assuming they're the same song. 

I did some research and the only songs we're missing from the list are the following:

Lola's Dancing/Lola's Dancing 2.0

I Miss You

Day Star

Blow You Away

Too Beautiful to Be Alone

Zoo (Remix) we only have a 1 min snippet

Jealous

Dance Like I'm Single

Another interesting thing I found was this link. It contains a track labelled as Lola's Dancing and another one labelled as Drum. However, I cannot confirm whether they're legit or not. 

What do you think? Is there still any hope left for Lolene to release these masterpieces? If not, will they ever leak? The world of trash pop flops is a tough one to live in :yeah:

EDIT: Turns out Lola's Dancing actually IS Oh Lola. And I was right about Drum. 

Edited by Turn Ya Head

Found this song called Kiss My Ass. The link is broken, however. I'm assuming it's Kiss My Revolution

Edit: apparently this song was blocked for copyright. It said the song was Kiss It by Christina Milian. Here's the song:

I'd love to hear Lolene's version! 

Edited by Turn Ya Head

5 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

@Turn Ya Head I have never heard of this singer.  I may just have to go do search like only I can (LOL) and see what I can find.  I respect your opinions and if you think she is worth listening to, than I should at least give her listen. 

Lolene is a great singer imo. If you enjoy Heidi Montag and Kristine Elezaj, I'm sure you'll like Lolene too. 

Her career has been a mess all along, and now she owns a label. 

I'm so happy y'all are learning about this Brit-pop gem! :hail: She has some real bops and on top of that she's also just a really sweet person!

As for the songs, I don't remember all of them but I know this:

• Lola's Dancing 2.0 - I feel this may have been fake but not too sure. :/
  • I Miss You - I feel like this was a demo for Leona Lewis, whose version also leaked. :orly:Could be wrong about that though because I can't find her version online!
  • Day Star - "Because you're a day star, day star, day star, a beautiful day star, day star, day star!" :cackle:
  • Zoo (Remix) we only have a 1 min snippet - I don't think this ever leaked in full. :/
40 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

That screen shot is mine from way back in the day. Haha, I was Lolene lovers. I have all those. Some of those are fan made I remixed 

KING! :hail: I used to love trolling with you on SIN back in the day! Those were good times, I miss making fun of Roberto with you. :wink:

• YAAASSS 3

3 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I'm so happy y'all are learning about this Brit-pop gem! :hail: She has some real bops and on top of that she's also just a really sweet person!

As for the songs, I don't remember all of them but I know this:

• Lola's Dancing 2.0 - I feel this may have been fake but not too sure. :/
  • I Miss You - I feel like this was a demo for Leona Lewis, whose version also leaked. :orly:Could be wrong about that though because I can't find her version online!
  • Day Star - "Because you're a day star, day star, day star, a beautiful day star, day star, day star!" :cackle:
  • Zoo (Remix) we only have a 1 min snippet - I don't think this ever leaked in full. :/

Thanks for the info! I agree, Lolene is a total Queen. Her music is 10/10.

I'm kinda conflicted over the girl Lolene's managing now though, Nova Miller. She seems to have lots of talent but her music isn't on Lolene's level. 

I swear, if the British Queen of pop doesn't make a comeback, I'm going to officially announce the death of music! 

• YAAASSS 1

40 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I remember going to a meet & greet and we all walked away with advanced copies of her album. There were a few early versions of her album songs that were never leaked. I barely remember her these days, but when I do, it's a full week of her catchy tunes.

Awww you went to a meet and greet? You're like, the luckiest person ever. 

Lolene needs to make a comeback. She seriously doesn't have a single bad song. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1