Ariana Grande Gets Mistranslated Japanese Tattoo

2000.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Ariana Grande recently got a tattoo on her hand to commemorate the release of '7 Rings', posting a photo of the tat on Instagram.

712.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format

But it didn't take long for Japanese people in the comments section to point out that the tattoo doesn't in fact say "7 Rings", but "Japanese BBQ charcoal grill". :awkwardney: The correct symbols should have been, "七つの指輪".

Ariana quickly deleted the Instagram post and made a Tweet (which was also later deleted) saying, "Indeed, I left out ‘つの指’ which should have gone in between. It hurt like fuck n still looks tight. I wouldn’t have lasted one more symbol lmao. But this spot also peels a ton and won’t last so if I miss it enough I’ll suffer thru the whole thing next time."

Imagine being this stupid and thinking that using the word "indeed" will make you smart...Can't relate. :idkher:

• Like 1

@Skinny Legend I heard on the radio yesterday that some tattoo removal company has offered her $1,000,000.00 to let them remove the tattoo.  I have not heard nor read anything else about it.  So it could a hoax the hosts were playing on their listeners for all I know.   But if true, that's a lot of money just for that.  But at the same time, look at all the publicity for that company is

On 2/3/2019 at 9:05 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

@Skinny Legend I heard on the radio yesterday that some tattoo removal company has offered her $1,000,000.00 to let them remove the tattoo.  I have not heard nor read anything else about it.  So it could a hoax the hosts were playing on their listeners for all I know.   But if true, that's a lot of money just for that.  But at the same time, look at all the publicity for that company is

Well I hope the company got their publicity out of it, because it doesn't look like she's changing the tattoo anytime soon. :stretcher: 

If anything, she's just making it worse by adding more characters to an already messy tat.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It could also be that she started going to the Tanning salon as she got older.  It could also be that Spray Tan thing as well.  I don't think she is trying to be black. (Her pants are not baggy enough).  LOL.  She is just trying to be noticed. 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

5 hours ago, Tweener said:

lmao. I just noticed that. She defo had a nose job.

Come on now... When you are on a mission to Lick Donuts.  You don't want anything getting in the way.  Now do you? 

cheering_minions.gif

It's freaking Hollyweird.  Some of the richest people in Hollyweird........Are probably, the Plastic Surgeons.