Dropped my dance/pop album "Salvation"

I released my new album "Salvation"

This includes 11 standard tracks, and a few more deluxe tracks coming. It's a mixture of dark dance, club/house, pure pop, a splash of urban all with catchy melodies and lyrics. 

I would love if you guys gave it a listen and let me know what you think. Fave songs, fave lyrics, fave parts of the songs, anything! 

My personal favs/standouts are "Sleeping Beauty", "Black Rose", "Vertigo", "My Bitches", & "Chained" but I am proud of them all!

Stream on SoundCloud

Stream on YouTube

j9s4esj5

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
On 1/23/2019 at 6:01 AM, amirartpop said:

I released my new album "Salvation"

This includes 11 standard tracks, and a few more deluxe tracks coming. It's a mixture of dark dance, club/house, pure pop, a splash of urban all with catchy melodies and lyrics. 

I would love if you guys gave it a listen and let me know what you think. Fave songs, fave lyrics, fave parts of the songs, anything! 

My personal favs/standouts are "Sleeping Beauty", "Black Rose", "Vertigo", "My Bitches", & "Chained" but I am proud of them all!

Stream on SoundCloud

Stream on YouTube

j9s4esj5

I guess I'll catch up later with the stream! ;) I have an album in the works as well, I wish I already finished it though. I'll let you know what I think of your record :wink: 

• 5 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Moonchild
      Hello, everybody. This is like the fourth time I release this album, but I promise (for real this time), now it's listenable to say the least. Everything here is rewritten, re-recorded, betterly mixed and with significantly less vocal retuning. At least, the words are now understandable  I hope you enjoy these tracks!
      It only contains 8 songs from the previous versions of the record, plus 3 brand new songs.

Track listing:
      Last Days of Freedom Numb Through the Mirror Brand new Hello Drowning Again Gone Tattoo Brand new Mind Games (Shattered) Drunk Brand new Elastic Days Freeway  
      If you'd like to support me, here you can find my album for a very gentle price (only $2.88 USD!), with a bonus track!
      https://edwardsidler.bandcamp.com/album/last-days-of-freedom-deluxe-edition
    • By Moonchild
      Hello, PHF family! This is my second studio album Fears (stylised in all uppercase), which is scheduled to be released on April 16, 2021. Two singles from the album have already been released, "Broken" (Dec 18, 2020) and "Cherry" (Feb 5, 2021), and possibly a new song is dropping on April 9. I'm so excited for this project, it's more personal and the songwriting is more experience-based than my previous record Last Days of Freedom. Here is the official artwork:

FEARS (2021)
      Track listing:
      Fears Cherry Naked Ghosting Limbo (In My Head) Broken Borderline Smoke & Mirrors Masquerade (feat. CHROMA) White Butterfly Everything Has Changed Everything Is Falling Delete Forever Cut songs
      Cannonball Each Time Fading Ghost (released as the former lead single, then removed from the album) The Hardest Ever Landscape Lose Myself U Know Me So Well Find it here: https://edwardsidler.bandcamp.com/album/fears
      If you want to support me, it's only $85.00 MXN ($4.09 USD)!!
    • By marylin2
      Drop your Grammy's 2020 predictions here!

Nominations and winnings