The 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

Main Pop Girl

@Skinny Legend I am honored I never thought I’d win in any category I feel honored to be apart of this forum :yeah: 

even tho I was such a messy mess at times I love this place and the people here. I’ve been so blessed to hear so much music from all my faves. 

PS what is the basis of this award like what’s the meaning of it is it a good thing or bad thing I won this category :cackle:

is this the craziest stan award I was hoping to win if so I feel honored :yaskween:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Turn the lights said:

You don't have fake Ariana or already leaked Meghan Trainor to trade with members anymore ?
Brian is your only occupation ?

M'am, you may as well just go back to begging me and others sending you Pixie tracks. Because the desperation... it shows.

From Puppy Lover and Mother Theresa Awards winner to The Taylor Ssswift Award. I feel like a real Good Girl Gone Bad.

I would like to thank everyone for voting for me. I love you Tweenies! 

I also would like to thank for receiving The Most Likely to Appear in a Japanese Soda Commercial Award another year in the row! I will one day babies! No worries! <3 I am glad that I still turn you on <3 #TweenerNeverCracks

gay kiss GIF

On 2/13/2019 at 12:13 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Whew! I came second for the Brendan Jordan award? Guess I'm gay now :cackle:

Congrats to everyone! I feel like every award was well deserved. 

Love you guys! Looking forward to another great year in PHF. And don't forget to stan BTS! ;)

Trust PHF members to find the only girl on the forum and have her win an award for being the gayest boy! :cackle:

You should be proud tbh, your taste levels excel those of most girls! :wink: 

On 2/13/2019 at 7:05 AM, Tweener said:

From Puppy Lover and Mother Theresa Awards winner to The Taylor Ssswift Award. I feel like a real Good Girl Gone Bad.

I would like to thank everyone for voting for me. I love you Tweenies! 

I also would like to thank for receiving The Most Likely to Appear in a Japanese Soda Commercial Award another year in the row! I will one day babies! No worries! <3 I am glad that I still turn you on <3 #TweenerNeverCracks

gay kiss GIF

This is the kind of commercial I expect you to be featured in. Get your eyelashes primed for destruction bitch!

Archived