The 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, Brian said:

Sis, the 2 first posts are edited ^^ 
But you may have right. At the beginning i would like 100 posts quickly to can see the "hide" threads. Now new members don't even have to do that, they see everything, they're lucky. 

Vote for me !

tumblr_pigboawwa71u62mpdo8_r2_400.gif

You say that as if it makes it any less messy... :stretcher: You wouldn't have had to edit those posts if you hadn't been starting drama in the first place! :vacuum: 

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back to the 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

HalfMagnificentCollardlizard-size_restritumblr_inline_o2mkjxF0Xi1tcrvyl_500.giftumblr_omevexLaai1ufg3jio2_500.gif

Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Rewind Awards! :magic:  Looking at all your votes has reminded me of what an exciting and crazy year we had last year. We have some surefire winners in our list as well as a couple of truly unexpected twists, so get yourself comfortable and let's get started with our announcement of the winners!

The Head Fag Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Skinny Legend with five votes! :yaskween: I'd like to thank not only God, but also Jesus, Mary and all the Wise Men! Also I have to give a big shoutout to @Turn the lights who came in as first runner up with three votes (I wonder who that could have been? :wink:).

The Puppy Lover Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Whoknowsmehere with five votes! Congratulations boo, you are officially the sweetest bitch on this forum! <3 

The Taylor Ssswift Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Tweener and @Ari! Not sure if y'all should really be proud of this or not, but congrats on getting the first tie in this year's awards with four votes each. :cackle: Keep on being rotted cunts!

The Hermione Granger Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@liberation and @Cypher, who tied with three votes each! Congrats on officially being the smartest around y'all, just don't rub it in.

The Fat Tampon Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Speedy and @jaycoolguy who tied with two votes each! Not sure why y'all are mistaking "being funny" for "being horrible human beings" but go off I guess! ;)

The Mother Theresa Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Whoknowsmehere dominated this field with a whopping seven votes! The King of FLAC is officially the most helpful member around!

The Brendan Jordan Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Skinny Legend with three votes! I guess all those RuPaul references finally paid off! :wink: @Turn Ya Head came in second place with two votes...I wonder if it was the BTS avatar which did it? ;) 

The Favourite Newcomer Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Music XXclusives with two votes! This is their first win in the Rewind Awards, so make sure to congratulate them! 

The Godney's Pink Wig Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@trayertrash with a whopping six votes! :shocked: This is Ashley's second win in this category over two years. Make sure to go and harass her on LanaBoards to make her come back! ;) Shoutout to runner-up @nanapop99 who somehow got two votes even though they're still on the site... :stretcher:  

The Jordan from BreatheHeavy Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Sassadee with four votes! Congratulations on a well deserved award! Shout out to the three people who simply voted for "all the Melanie rats" as well, and to @Savages who got two votes. :cackle: 

The Hot High Lady Lucid Award Goes To...

Spoiler

@Joan won this category with three votes, and even though I hate to see Joan winning anything, it seems well deserved. ;) 

The Most Likely to Appear in a Japanese Soda Commercial Award Goes To...

Spoiler

This may just be out first three-way tie, with @Speedy, @Tweener and @Mary Jane Holland all nabbing two votes! Y'all will have to set up a schedule for this award to visit everyone's house equally. ;) 

The Best Thread Award Goes To...

Spoiler

This category was another tie with three votes each! Congratulations so @Music XXclusives 'Best leaked songs of 2018?' and @Tweener's 'Rating Game'!

The Best Article Award Goes To...

Spoiler

Shoutout to me for winning this one with my 'Original Doll: The Britney Spears Album They Wouldn't Let You Hear' article! :hottie: I'm so shocked to be the winner given that I'm the only one who makes articles for this flop site! :cackle: 

The Best Profile Set Award Goes To...

Spoiler

I feel like most people still don't know what this award means judging by some of the votes... :stretcher: But shoutout out @Ari and @kallumlavigne for tying on this with three votes each!

Congratulations to all this year's winners! <3 I hope you all had a fun time playing and I can't wait to see your acceptance speeches! ;) Let's celebrate another great year at PHF!

Archived