Skinny Legend

The 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

12 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

The only reason I disliked your posts when you first joined is because you were posting one word responses such as:

Sis, the 2 first posts are edited ^^ 
But you may have right. At the beginning i would like 100 posts quickly to can see the "hide" threads. Now new members don't even have to do that, they see everything, they're lucky. 

12 hours ago, Ari said:

Don't think it's that deep babe Xx

Vote for me !

tumblr_pigboawwa71u62mpdo8_r2_400.gif

14 minutes ago, Brian said:

Vote for me !

Please login or register to see this link.

Quite ironic you say that considering...

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Ari
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, Ari said:

Quite ironic you say that considering this is what I put.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

You're so obsessed with me !

giphy.gif

• Shook 1

Just now, Brian said:

You're so obsessed with me !

That's a bit ironic considering my name was never out your mouth, but as you do :mo:

• Shook 1

6 minutes ago, Ari said:

That's a bit ironic considering my name was never out your mouth, but as you do :mo:

giphy.gif&key=150844a0bc175af98a80422986

Edited by Brian

On 1/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, Brian said:

Sis, the 2 first posts are edited ^^ 
But you may have right. At the beginning i would like 100 posts quickly to can see the "hide" threads. Now new members don't even have to do that, they see everything, they're lucky. 

Vote for me !

You say that as if it makes it any less messy... :stretcher: You wouldn't have had to edit those posts if you hadn't been starting drama in the first place! :vacuum: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

You say that as if it makes it any less messy... :stretcher: You wouldn't have had to edit those posts if you hadn't been starting drama in the first place! :vacuum: 

Gale please ... 
Do like

and vote for me :) !

tumblr_pigboawwa71u62mpdo1_r1_400.gif

• WTF 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Gale please ... 
Do like

and vote for me :) !

Don't you have some Pixie songs to be teasing in the chatbox for the attention you desire so much?? You do you X

Edited by Ari
  • LMAO 1

1548353276-ari-loves-brian.png

14 minutes ago, Ari said:

Don't you have some Pixie songs to be teasing in the chatbox for the attention you desire so much?? You do you X

tumblr_m3vmf07mM51qe4plbo1_500.gif

• Shook 1

18 minutes ago, Brian said:

Teasing something nobody else has (or will get) knowing it'll annoy you as opposed to teasing and acting exclusive over songs I'm sure many have? Hm... :bye:

Edited by Ari

13 minutes ago, Ari said:

Teasing something nobody else has (or will get) knowing it'll annoy you as opposed to teasing and acting exclusive over songs I'm sure many have? Hm... :bye:

Are you sure ? :) 

On 2/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, Cypher said:

Wait a sec, did I miss the announcement of the winners? Someone link me to the results!

You didn't miss it at all, I totally forgot to make the announcement... :shocked: Working on it now, thanks for the reminder! ;) 

Welcome back to the 2018 PHF Rewind Awards!

HalfMagnificentCollardlizard-size_restritumblr_inline_o2mkjxF0Xi1tcrvyl_500.giftumblr_omevexLaai1ufg3jio2_500.gif

Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Rewind Awards! :magic:  Looking at all your votes has reminded me of what an exciting and crazy year we had last year. We have some surefire winners in our list as well as a couple of truly unexpected twists, so get yourself comfortable and let's get started with our announcement of the winners!

The Head Fag Award Goes To...

Spoiler

with five votes! :yaskween: I'd like to thank not only God, but also Jesus, Mary and all the Wise Men! Also I have to give a big shoutout to

who came in as first runner up with three votes (I wonder who that could have been? :wink:).

The Puppy Lover Award Goes To...

Spoiler

with five votes! Congratulations boo, you are officially the sweetest bitch on this forum! <3 

The Taylor Ssswift Award Goes To...

Spoiler

and

! Not sure if y'all should really be proud of this or not, but congrats on getting the first tie in this year's awards with four votes each. :cackle: Keep on being rotted cunts!

The Hermione Granger Award Goes To...

Spoiler

and

, who tied with three votes each! Congrats on officially being the smartest around y'all, just don't rub it in.

The Fat Tampon Award Goes To...

Spoiler

and

who tied with two votes each! Not sure why y'all are mistaking "being funny" for "being horrible human beings" but go off I guess! ;)

The Mother Theresa Award Goes To...

Spoiler

dominated this field with a whopping seven votes! The King of FLAC is officially the most helpful member around!

The Brendan Jordan Award Goes To...

Spoiler

with three votes! I guess all those RuPaul references finally paid off! :wink: 

came in second place with two votes...I wonder if it was the BTS avatar which did it? ;) 

The Favourite Newcomer Award Goes To...

Spoiler

with two votes! This is their first win in the Rewind Awards, so make sure to congratulate them! 

The Godney's Pink Wig Award Goes To...

Spoiler

with a whopping six votes! :shocked: This is Ashley's second win in this category over two years. Make sure to go and harass her on LanaBoards to make her come back! ;) Shoutout to runner-up

who somehow got two votes even though they're still on the site... :stretcher:  

The Jordan from BreatheHeavy Award Goes To...

Spoiler

with four votes! Congratulations on a well deserved award! Shout out to the three people who simply voted for "all the Melanie rats" as well, and to

who got two votes. :cackle: 

The Hot High Lady Lucid Award Goes To...

Spoiler

won this category with three votes, and even though I hate to see Joan winning anything, it seems well deserved. ;) 

The Most Likely to Appear in a Japanese Soda Commercial Award Goes To...

Spoiler

This may just be out first three-way tie, with

and

all nabbing two votes! Y'all will have to set up a schedule for this award to visit everyone's house equally. ;) 

The Best Thread Award Goes To...

Spoiler

This category was another tie with three votes each! Congratulations so

'

' and

's '

'!

The Best Article Award Goes To...

Spoiler

Shoutout to me for winning this one with my '

' article! :hottie: I'm so shocked to be the winner given that I'm the only one who makes articles for this flop site! :cackle: 

The Best Profile Set Award Goes To...

Spoiler

I feel like most people still don't know what this award means judging by some of the votes... :stretcher: But shoutout out

and

for tying on this with three votes each!

Congratulations to all this year's winners! <3 I hope you all had a fun time playing and I can't wait to see your acceptance speeches! ;) Let's celebrate another great year at PHF!

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1