Albums Coming Out (2019 Edition)

jlnsgr

On 4/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

YASSSS! A BTS article written by me would be full of very biased opinions, but I'll try to make the descriptions as objective as possible ;)

And you know, a BTS article might lure a bunch of their crazy fans, and they may or may not join the forum and spam it with k-pop :stretcher:

#GetThatPromoPHF :yaskween:

:cackle: I'm totally fine with biased articles! Those are the articles that seem to get the most clicks, so the more shade and fangirling the better! ;) I'm ready whenever you are!

• YAAASSS 1

Celine Dion - Courage

Scheduled Release: Nov. 14th, 2019

If the 4 pre-released songs are any indication as to how good this album will be, I cannot wait for it to come out.  Might be a bit slow for some tastes.  For me though, it has the Potential to be my Album of the Year. 

cover.jpg

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

10 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Celine Dion - Courage

If the 4 pre-released songs are any indication as to how good this album will be, I cannot wait for it to come out.  Might be a bit slow for some tastes.  For me though, it has the Potential to be my Album of the Year. 

i

10 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Celine Dion - Courage

cover.jpg

it leaked !!